Dark of the Moon Transformers 3 Official Super Bowl Teaser/Trailer

^There was always tension between them in the comics, so lets hope their is in the movie, a few times in comics they actually fought each other.

yeah I have an issue of the old comic series where that happened

I wonder how much action Sentinel Prime is going to see, hopefully he has a few ROTF's "Optimus Prime badass" moments of his own.

what about a power struggle between Megatron and Shockwave. Is Shockwave leading the invasion? What does Megatron feel about that?

Judging by the Megatron toy pics we've seen so far, he looks a bit worn and battered.

This could lead to Shockwave ultimately being the more powerful and favourable Decepticon chosen to lead the invasion.

Im guessing that Shockwave is leading the invasion, looks like a full scale Cybertronian attack. Speaking of which I hope we get to see more of Cybertron in this movie, either in flashback or current time. I wonder what other new Autobots and Decepticons that haven't been in the first two movies will we see. We know of Shockwave and Sentinal Prime and possibly Laserbeak, I wonder who else? I would love to see a another combiner but Bay messed up the Constructicons and Devistator so bad, idk.....

Did anyone spot Starscream in the city? He should be dead by then :dry:

no I did not spot him. Has anyone heard of the possibility of a new trailer attached to I am number Four? There was a page on comicbookmovie that had some information about when some more trailers will come out and the movies that they are attached to but I cant find the page anymore? Has anyone heard anything. Hmm where is Starscream? True that Megs is torn up really bad thanks to Prime but I know he will want to lead the invasion more than anything

Apparently TWENTY.... yes TWENTY minutes of the movie just got shown off somewhere in NYC....

and the lucky sods that saw it have been told that they couldn't film (Obviously)... and weren't allowed to talk about what they saw either :(

I'm sure one of them will ****e out to Twitter eventually.

You dont cross a man who has the presidential ability to launch Carrier Battlegroups

Did anyone spot Starscream in the city? He should be dead by then :dry:

A character by the name of Hardcore Eddie is supposed to kill Starscream but I don't know at what point in the movie. That was the story that came out during early production on the movie though so things could have changed.

A character by the name of Hardcore Eddie is supposed to kill Starscream but I don't know at what point in the movie. That was the story that came out during early production on the movie though so things could have changed.

If it's true, then I'll be disappointed that Starscream gets killed by a human

I wonder how much action Sentinel Prime is going to see, hopefully he has a few ROTF's "Optimus Prime badass" moments of his own.

Hopefully he will get a few good action sequence moments before he is killed off.:csad: I don't want him to die but that is what's likely to happen to him.:csad:

Starscream being killed by a human is a horrible decision if true. And by a new human character called Hardcore Eddie? Hahahaha Everyones gonna hate that guy. The death of Starscream should be an epic Transformers brawl. If Silverbolt is in the flick they should have a sick aerial fight. That scene in Transformers 1 where Starscream is transforming randomly in air and shooting the other jets is one of my favorite scenes from the franchise.

Last edited:
Starscream being killed by a human is a horrible decision if true. And by a new human character called Hardcore Eddie? Hahahaha Everyones gonna hate that guy. The death of Starscream should be an epic Transformers brawl. If Silverbolt is in the flick they should have a sick aerial fight. That scene in Transformers 1 where Starscream is transforming randomly in air and shooting the other jets is one of my favorite scenes from the franchise.

Here is the guy who plays Hardcore Eddie. http://www.lesterspeight.com/film-projects/lester-rocks-sf-cap-on-the-set-of-t3/

Some make moves, we make movies. No Photoshop tweeks here. Our very own JB Marshall was on set of Michael Bay’s Transformers III with actor LESTER SPEIGHT (Norbit, Gears of War) filming in Chi-town. We’re refraining from posting any spoilers in the open, but we hear his character Hardcore Eddie kills Starscream. The third installment of the TF franchise is in 3D and due to hit theaters next year. Lester shows major love rocking the SF lockup fitted baseball cap. The 6′ 5½” former All American Linebacker for Morgan State University actually filed to run for Governor of California in 2003. So.. what are YOU going to do tomorrow?

That sucks. I remember hearing something like that awhile back but thought it was a bs rumor. His death should have been reserved for an Autobot or Megatron, someone with history in the past 2 films. Hope there is less screen time for the humans this time around but by the sounds of Hardcore Eddie taking down the #2 decepticon its not looking like it. Trailer looks awesome though.

Last edited:
I hope that if the humans has a equal screen time as the transformers in the third one also, I hope it is more like the military and not like Sam parents for an example.

Yeah at least that way we wouldnt have all the goofy humor.Im sure Sam and Carly will be the focus though, would be nice if the Autobots were. Even Bumble Bee had zero development in the last one and the movies over 2 hours.

Hopefully he will get a few good action sequence moments before he is killed off.:csad: I don't want him to die but that is what's likely to happen to him.:csad:

You think Sentinel Prime is going to die? If he does die, it's most likely going happen during or after the final battle of the film.

I think Optimus' Trailer transforms into the jetpack he wears

I think Optimus' Trailer transforms into the jetpack he wears

Those parts in the movie looked a lot more like JetFire parts than the parts from the toy. Maybe Bay is making atones for killing of JetFire by having him become Optimus' Trailer? Interesting idea.

either way starscream has to die, i would love to see an autobot kill him but if it has more of a meaning and visual payoff with a human killing him, im all for it. i trust this film.

and im assuming the trailer will act as a cargo holder for the jets (megatron might have the same idea) and the trailer will just add to his armor (he is supposed to have more of a heroic look to him)

Those parts in the movie looked a lot more like JetFire parts than the parts from the toy. Maybe Bay is making atones for killing of JetFire by having him become Optimus' Trailer? Interesting idea.

Yeah, they look more like Jetfire's parts to me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"