Dark of the Moon Transformers 3 Official Super Bowl Teaser/Trailer

I hope Tyrese Gibson and Josh Duhamel have more meaningful things to do other than scream military terms. Josh could use the popularity boost too, after starring in a string of useless rom-coms

Dunno if it's been posted in here yet... but Bay will be taking the Wreckers, Huntington-Whitely and Duhamel to the Daytona 500 this weekend... with the wreckers taking part in the safety car parade before the race...

I would like to see Ironhide kill Starscream personally. But that is just me.

I am hoping either Megatron or Shockwave kills Starscream...

I would like to see Ironhide kill Starscream personally. But that is just me.

This

I agree, I think Ironhide is overdue for fighting/killing Starscream since they're both second in command of their respective teams.

*Off topic* - Thor's 2nd trailer was the released the other day and whether you think it's good or not, it certainly sure should disspell any notions that Thor's scale won't be big enough (because it looks huge).

Last edited:
yeah is looks epic. all the speculation about a DOTM trailer was just that. Ok Paramount howabout an announcement of when the new trailer for this film will come out? How sick is the part where Ironhide collides with the Dread 'cons and then they all transform?

yeah is looks epic. all the speculation about a DOTM trailer was just that. Ok Paramount howabout an announcement of when the new trailer for this film will come out? How sick is the part where Ironhide collides with the Dread 'cons and then they all transform?

What looks epic?

Ironhide collided with the Dread 'cons in the superbowl spot? I guess I need to go watch it again on youtube.

Last edited:
Hardcore Eddie kills Starscream, apparentely.

Also, Lennox has a bigger role. He, Optimus Prime and Ironhide depart on a special mission to reach the Ark on the Moon and awake Sentinel Prime, which includes Optimus Prime meeting Buzz Aldrin and a battle against the Decepticons in a abandoned nuclear power plant in Russia.

That's the rumour.... but i'm waiting to see exactly what happens... wonder if it could be a reverse situation to Bee on Brawl in TF1?

the Buzz aldrin stuff is interesting... wonder if they got Armstrong as well?

Hardcore Eddie kills Starscream, apparentely.

I'd be willing to bet that guy was talking out of his ass personally. Honestly, I just can't see them having some new random military guy, who I doubt will have much screentime,
killing off Starscream.

So i saw it and:

1) That girl isnt that beautiful. I'm saying that because she obviously wasnt picked for her acting ability.

2) Sam and his gf run around the battlefield... AGAIN! Only this time he has a stupid bimbo (Fox never seemed stupid to me. She might not be a great actress but she never felt stupid) with him, whose clothes remain sparkling white despite all that's going on.

3) I see Prime still has his Jetfire parts and i assume that those turn into his trailer. To be honest i didnt like Jet-Prime in ROTF. It wasnt Prime, it was Prime with some equipment, so i still dont really like it here.

4) Bay heard the whining about Prime getting his ass kicked in TF1 and made every fight scene in ROTF an ode to Prime and how badass he is. It seems the trend is going to continue in TF3. I mean i want Prime to be a badass but i liked how in TF1 Megs was just a bit better, being the ultimate war machine and all. In ROTF Prime took him and two of his buddies, and then got a Jetpack and beat the Fallen. Meh....

I'm just saying that there are ways to make him a badass without the other Autobots standing aside as he beats everyone up, you know?

The transformers 3 trailers are absolutely awesome. I hope the movie will be good as well!

Since ROTF really set the bar low I don't think it'd be hard to top that one, if it's the same level as the first one then it's good enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"