Age of Extinction Transformers 4 is going to be AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..when the hell are they going to bring in Ultra Magnus and Hot Rod instead of creating new pointless Transformers?

Michael Bay really needs to step up his game, it's not 2007 anymore. There are now a pantheon of movies far greater than the first Transformers movie made 6 years ago like Avengers/everything Marvel's got going.

If it still makes money, why change it up?

If it still makes money, why change it up?

Because back in 2007, there weren't that many good Summer-blockbuster movies *cough* Spider-Man 3 *cough*, plus it was pre-Marvel Cinematic era, and they had pretty bad movies *cough* Spider-Man 3 *cough* therefore Transformers triumphed, fast forward 6-7 years we are now in an era where The Avengers is now a real worldwide movie phenomenon which is history-worthy along with a cinematic universe which delve into stories we could never foresee. I suspect most of the attention will go to Captain America 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy so people will want and crave more Avengers movies.

As well as that there's now the impending DC cinematic universe(should Man of Steel succeed), and then there's new Star Wars movies, I don't see how it can hold up anymore.

If this were to succeed they need to stop doing the stuff that made Battleship a terriblex9000 movie and a waste of space back in 2012.(excess Bay-plosions and unnecessary Human/Military screentime/Hot bimbos that are just there so Michael Bay can get laid afterwards by said chick/and most importantly little to no story)

As long as it has a decent toy line I'll be happy. I would love a Masterpiece movie Optimus.
I would be psyched to see Ultra Magnus and especially Grimlock in movie form.. My two favorite Autobots. I hated the last two movies, and don't expect to like this one much, but if I could at least see a few of my favorite characters come to life I'd count it as a win. I just wish we could get a better director on this series. Bay is awful...

I hope they are right about the Dinobots! :woot:

Hope the Dinobots are in this, I think its time to introduce them.

Plus, the samurai former Decepticon HAS to be Drift, who, while a newer character in the mythos of the comics, is pretty damn awesome.

I always liked Hound because he was like insanely fascinated with human culture and secretly wanted to be human.

If they include Dinobots, I will be tempted to see the film.

Hound would be a pretty awesome addition as well, he is fiercly protective of humans, even more so than many other Autobots.

I kind off wonder if they plan on pairing Hound up with one of the new human characters, maybe the teenage girl, as a variation of the Sam/Bumblebee relationship from the first three films. Probably moving Bumblebee out the human liaison role, though he'll inevitably still have a major role.

I can't say I'm surprised about Galvatron taking the reigns of the Decepticons. I think they should make him a seperate character from Megatron and not follow the usual upgrade route. I actually wouldn't mind see Frank Welker voice the character using his Prime Megatron voice, since Hugo Weaving isn't coming back either way.

And for God's sakes, can't Bumblebee talk for once. He even talked (briefly) in the Transformers ride, in which he sounded like an intelligent adult male. But from his actions from the movies, one would think he's an infant who wants to be loved.

We'll get a more G1 friendly reboot eventually.

Bay will be a billionaire by the time TF 6 rolls around and he'll want to move on. Even George Lucas, creator of Star Wars, moved on.

Paramount will reboot a few years later. It won't be Blade Runner or the first Matrix but it will be more interesting and rewarding than Michael Bay's throw-up inducing McRib-formers.

Hope the Drift rumour is true.

It would be amazing to see him cutting through Decepticons with his twin samurai swords.

^They do look similar actually.

Drift being a former decepticon makes him very interesting, in the comics I read, he never said why he changed sides, which made him doubly interesting. Hope the rumour of his inclusion is true. He seems like the type of character Bay would like.

THATS what I am talking about, great pic Hunter. I have only read a few comics with him in, but he is one of those characters I instantly liked.

After reading more of his back story I think it would be interesting if they portray him as a character not initially aligned with either the Autobots or The Decepticons.

Another pic for good measure! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"