Age of Extinction Transformers 4 trailer discussion

Raiden

Wakanda Forever
Reaction score
First full length trailer:

As I said in the other thread, I'm really surprised at how good this looks.

I'll be checking it out.

I still have my reservations, but at least Marky Mark is way better than Shia as the leading man.

I wonder why that punk ass Witwicky left Optimus to rot away. It'll be interesting to see how they address the time between 3 and 4.

He tried to cover up Optimus with a brown paper bag that had ''I Am Not A Transformer Anymore'' written on it.

Peter Cullen is still the voice of Prime right?

Sweet trailer anyone else thinks
this guy is coming
th

Why did Optimus Prime knock down Grimlock, but in the Super Bowl Teaser, he was riding him?

He learnt how to train his dragon

Of course i will see it because i want to see their versions of the Dinobots,but this feels like part 3 all over again
The Autobots are banished again ,hide out on earth...then uh oh a legion of Decepticons invade Earth again...Autobots please save us we made a mistake!!!!

holy *****................ :hubba

that was an awesome trailer. Already looks way way better than transformers 1 to 3.

I can't lie I'm intrigued on why the optimus is Hiding from the public
Mr. Bay can cut a trailer I must say

Had no idea Titus Welliver is in this. Anyone know if his role is fairly large? I hope so.

because the daughter yells out "daaaaaaaaad" at least three times in the trailer, I am not a fan of her.

Why did Optimus Prime knock down Grimlock, but in the Super Bowl Teaser, he was riding him?

He probably has to earn Grimlock's respect as leader of the Autobots first. Grimlock isn't going to just let anyone ride him...HE BETTER TRANSFORM TOO MICHAEL!!!! If Grimlock and the other dinobots don't transform then....To h*ll with you!!!! *in my Arnold voice*

He learnt how to train his dragon

Ha!

I can't lie I'm intrigued on why the optimus is Hiding from the public
Mr. Bay can cut a trailer I must say

The man can cut a trailer. He IMO is better directing for commercials and music videos, than features. So tired of his whole camera rotating around his characters in a music video style. He always does that and the d*mn zooming and panning of characters as they stand up or rise from low angles. I get it. It's his style, but man enough is enough....

....and I better not hear someone yell out "Optimus!" and "Bumble Bee!" every 10mins lol.

because the daughter yells out "daaaaaaaaad" at least three times in the trailer, I am not a fan of her.

Welp spoke too soon...guess someone was bound to scream somebody's name more times than enough in this film.

I'm guessing this film takes place 5-10yrs after film TF3 as it seems most of the TF are in hiding, have taken new forms or have "decommissioned" themselves.

So I wonder Optimus is getting two or three forms or if that is Ultra Mangus in the film too.

i came on here to, registered just to reply! i cant believe they are using the 80's truck! even though it will probably have a short role, i absolutely love it!!

i came on here to, registered just to reply! i cant believe they are using the 80's truck! even though it will probably have a short role, i absolutely love it!!

Welcome to the Hype! Yeah, paying homage to the ol' school G1 is pretty cool and about time. I'll admit I never did like the look of the truck from the G1 series and am glad tht they went with the look they did in the series, but seeing the old school truck is just such a cool nod to the original Optimus Prime. I hope to see multiple looks in this film.

I'm guessing, or better yet certain (as it is blatantly obvious), Optimus, Bee and the other TF from that survived the last films changed their look and went into stasis because of becoming government outlaws basically.

Interesting how they once again gave such a prominente role to a villain not that known, in the 2nd it was with The Fallen, a character that hasn't even appeared on any of the shows, in the 3rd it was Sentinel Prime, who has never been a villain before, now it's Lockdown, created in 2007 or 2009 if i'm not mistaken, in one of the tv shows used to help promote the first movie when it came out.

Weren't there other more known villains in the original Cartoon? I know that Unicron is still left to use, but besides him and Megatron isn't there anyone else that's not so recent?

Was Lockdown created in Armada? I think I remember a bounty hunter tf that pretended to be a decepticon but was really an autobot or somehting like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"