World Transformers: Animated series news/discussion

Gary Chalk actually didn't play Prime in Robots In Disguise.

Honestly every Transformers show since the Beast Wars saga has been garbage. Maybe this one will be different. A good one would be nice to reinforce to the Hollywood bunch how it's done.

Dont get me wrong but who said that Chalk did prime in RID?

gawd this concept sounds gay.

HUMANS need to be in the WAY.

"The Transformers are back! Arriving on Earth of the future, where robots are common place as humanity's servant class. But Earth's robots have a secret that may doom humanity and their unlikely Autobot saviors."

The listing called for 26 episodes, which is a standard CN order for a first season. This jibes with Aaron Archer's comments last Botcon that the next TF cartoon would be produced in the US again.

The Animation studio will not be Gonzo, but Answer and Mook and the cartoon will not be 'Anime' in style.

-The look of the series will be 'brand new' to Transformers.

- The only writer previously connected to Transformers that has submitted ideas for the series is one of the story editors on Beast Machines.

- Character design is being done by talent from the Teen Titans, Legion of Superheroes, Fosters series.

- The Director worked on Teen Titans and X-Men Evolution

- Cartoon Network will be partner in the production of the show.

Update: It seems that an image of what the characters from the new Transformers: Heroes cartoon MIGHT look like can be seen here:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39853834/

This image was created by aritist Sean "cheeks" Galloway, who is said to be working on the new TV show and has previously worked on DC Comics 'Teen Titans Go!' title.

Sort of looks like Samurai Jack in animation. Still can't figure out who the focuses of that drawing are supposed to be, though. Perhaps the proposed 'Earth robots'?

Kinda reminds me of the animation style used in that disney movie Atlantis.

Transformers_colored_by_cheeks_74.jpg
:huh: Bayformers look way better.

Yet another sad attempt to capture the success of the original series. :whatever:

I am becoming very frightened at some of the things i am hearing about this series. I liked RID, and Armada was O.K., but this non anime thing just sucks, because, they havent got the anime Transformers thing down yet,(well, mabey the Masterforce,Victory, And Zone), They need to get real anime artists on the show, give the TFs a bit more detail and bulk(not "Cybertron" bulk mind you), like more advanced than Gundam Wing.
I seriously hope those bots from Deviant Art are not even remotley close to what they are supposed to be. That crap is way to 3 year old Disney style to be taken any sort of seriously. What the hell is wrong with updating and super-detailing a G1 style show? That to me seems like the best outcome a Transformers show could hope to achieve.

I think a Bayformers cartoon could have potential. Don't trash it on what you think may be in the movie.

More than meets the eye. I really wish my eyes didn't see this. Looks like another failure of a cartoon. Good job hasbro.

Ha ha ha ha... ha.... ha....

*Cries*

It's like they're deliberately trying to piss me off by making him blocky yet horribly animated. Unless this series has some of the most amazing Transformers storylines ever, it's pretty much earned a "pass" for me.

It's sad that this new wave of American animation seems to suck so much. The WB and Marvel aren't churning out anything better...

Heck, even this looks better - this from the same artist that drew the two TFs above -

roll_out_colored_by_cheeks_74.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"