World Transformers: Animated series news/discussion

The above picture looks like a character from MegaMan (RockMan). The official picture from Cartoon Network looks like a piece of garbage crap.

It does sort of look like Prime if he were done by the Rockman Rockman/ Mega Man: Powered Up crew, but it's a heck of a lot better than the official picture.

Hoo boy, kiddies...here we go...
http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=10778

scan_05.jpg

Wow. Um...Hasbro seems really dead-set on getting as far away from 'classic'-looking TFs as possible.

The hell Hasbro? Where's the love? :csad:

So this is what "Bay's revenge" looks like. Knew he would get back at us for calling his Megatron a scrap metal monster.

It reminds me of that Star Wars: Clone Wars series.

Unless Tartakofsky is behind this, it won't have a good plot to fall back on. Genndy's art for the Clone Wars was bad, but as a fan he made a cartoon that was even better than Lucas' prequels.

That's right, I said it.

You've got to be kidding me right? I really don't know what to say. It's so bad...........Real bad..........So bad I can't even waste swear words at it.........I'm lost....................My eyes are hurting...........

Oh imagine releasing toys for these awkward looking ****ers!

Whoever approved that design needs to get his legs brocken.

Is something like this too much to ask for?

1080981509_sktopprime.jpg

It's been done. Something new is what's in order. Good or bad.

Whoever approved that design needs to get his legs brocken.

Is something like this too much to ask for?

1080981509_sktopprime.jpg

Ah, that's Pat Lee, isn't it? I mean, before the ugliness that preceded Dreamwave's demise?

The animation style on that one sheet or whatever looks horrid.

Transforms and roll into crap animation!

Muhahaha...what a mess. :D

That pictures screams "LAZY CARTOON DESIGNING".
Especially since all they did was just get those CARTOONCARTOON guys to redraw Optimus old design. They barely changed a thing, it's almost exactly what Powermaster Prime's cab robot mode looked like.

It's been done. Something new is what's in order. Good or bad.

Actually, it hasnt been done. Thats a dipiction of G1 Optimus looking badass. While regular G1 Optimus has a design better than any of the modern day interpretations, he didnt exactly look as off the hook sweet as the DW comics. What we should get is G1 characters looking more fearsome and better disigned than in the 80s. What we are getting is a scribble.

Wow did they even try on this? It seems kinda sad to even go from armada standards to this. Will we ever get beast war cgi again?(and it could really look good now)

A new (and much better drawn) image of the initial 5 Autobts.
tromcart1.jpg

From left to right (the vehicles on the bottom), by no means accurate. Just best guess/rumour. Ratchet, Prowl (yes he has a wheels instead of legs almost like Gizmoduck), Prime, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead.

Source

A new (and much better drawn) image of the initial 5 Autobts.
tromcart1.jpg

From left to right (the vehicles on the bottom), by no means accurate. Just best guess/rumour. Ratchet, Prowl (yes he has a wheels instead of legs almost like Gizmoduck), Prime, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead.

Source

You call that better????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"