World Transformers Animated

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
Transformers_Animated_Autobots_Grou.jpg

I felt season 3 wasn't the ending-They shouldn't of ended it there, but good news.

That's a good question. I don't know if there is a magic number, above which the answer is yes, below which the answer is no. The best strategy is to buy one for yourself, advocate to people who might be interested, and above all make some noise. Let IDW and Hasbro know that you like the book by posting on their forum or publishing an amazon review - preferably both. Bill and I (and Marty and Derrick) are super-keen to do the follow-up volume and finish out season 3. I know Marty is itching to do a virtual season 4 in comic book form too. Right now, TPTB will be looking at this volume as a bellwether.

so thuis show didnt last long? doesnt surprise me that much. but was it really that bad?

so thuis show didnt last long? doesnt surprise me that much. but was it really that bad?
It wasn't bad. The first season started out kind of boring. The season final was killer, and then the second and third season(Still not on dvd:csad:) I found to be pretty good.

The toys were also awesome. Its just Cartoon Network was going through some changes, and they also put it into a terrible time slot with no ads for the show.

It wasn't bad. The first season started out kind of boring. The season final was killer, and then the second and third season(Still not on dvd:csad:) I found to be pretty good.

Well, I think the first season put too much emphasis on the Earth-supervillain thing, to be perfectly honest.

The toys were also awesome. Its just Cartoon Network was going through some changes, and they also put it into a terrible time slot with no ads for the show.

The toys were indeed awesome, especially given the show's design aesthetic. As for CN, pfft, they've been burying the TF shows since Armada, so that doesn't surprise me all that much.

And I have a feeling Hasbro had there hand in ending it. They were teaming up with Discovery kids for a new channel and wanted Transformers to go with. It would take time to get it running so might as well end the show now and start fresh later.

When the Decepticons had a more prompted role, things kicked off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"