Revenge of the Fallen Transformers avatar thread

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
I don't know how to make these, but if you want to feel free.
You can post TF and TF2 avatars in here

^You know there was never really a thread of this kind for the first movie, i searched extensively for it and never found one, which i think is astonishing. Please, if anyone has any TF1 avatars, please post them.

^You know there was never really a thread of this kind for the first movie, i searched extensively for it and never found one, which i think is astonishing. Please, if anyone has any TF1 avatars, please post them.
I tried searching as well, I was also shocked one was not made.

spike.jpg
starscream.jpg
taylor2.jpg
taylor.jpg
tyrese.jpg
wolk.jpg
wreckage.jpg

I tried searching as well, I was also shocked one was not made.

I know, considering all of the awesome scene's in the movie, its a shock.

Could someone make this in my current Iron Man one's size please, preferrably the whole transformation.

I also wouldnt mind one of Jazz and Megatron shooting at each at the start of their confrontation, please, please, please!!!!!!!

Love this one

yeah same here

Could someone make this in my current Iron Man one's size please, preferrably the whole transformation.

I also wouldnt mind one of Jazz and Megatron shooting at each at the start of their confrontation, please, please, please!!!!!!!

i can't help you with the jazz scene, but i was able to make the Prime one smaller

optimus-1.gif

here's another one

Transformers-2.gif

yeah same here

i can't help you with the jazz scene, but i was able to make the Prime one smaller

optimus-1.gif

here's another one

Transformers-2.gif

The Prime one is still too bit for this site, but thanks anyway.

^Yeah, that would make a great avvy, as would Jazz and Megatron shooting at each other in slow motion.

I'm sure avatar and gifs are in the old Transformers avatar thread. The one that was made last year before Transformers was released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"