Revenge of the Fallen Transformers Caption Thread!

Jack Bauer

The Bizarro Jack Bauer
Reaction score
Because let's face it, we need it.

bayandshiatransformers.jpg

*Bay and Co see latest pics of Fox*

BAY: See I told ya Shia and Josh, I demand things to be awesome, and Megan brings it.

:hehe:

And on the 'Awesome-Bay' theme....

transformers2-big.jpg

Voight- It may not be Awesome that i'm made of... but it's darn close

transformers_l.jpg

Bee- Goooooo Saaaaammm, Protect Bay's Awesome

transformers2-big.jpg

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun that makes sure how much awesomeness Bay needs."

Image-83415-546133-T_15782_sm.jpg

BAY: I'm telling ya, Sean's badassness made Nick look like this throughout the film.

transformers_l.jpg

BUMBLEBEE: Michael J. Fox? No, but i get that a lot.

shiafart.jpg

Set Girl: Check it out. Every time I poke Shia with this stick, he farts a green could.

bayandshiatransformers.jpg

Bay: Look a those!
Shia: Good god!
Bay: Those Jennifor's Body writers are freaking brilliant!
Shia: So were getting a Megan Fox topless scene?
Bay: You know it.
*Rest of Crew eagerly tells writers to write topless scene PRONTO*

Back when Shia had his car crash there was a story going about that he wouold lose/Had lost his Pinky....

It's false though...

Back when Shia had his car crash there was a story going about that he wouold lose/Had lost his Pinky....

It's false though...

good. shia's been 1 of my favorite actors since i used to watch him on even stevens, on disney chanel. (aka, since the vary beginning.)

megan.jpg

Megan: Um, guys?! Hellllloooo...

shiamike.jpg

Michael: No, man, I'm telling you. The right boob is much nicer.
Shia: But look how her shirt exposes more of the left boob.

optimus.jpg

Can I sue Michael Bay for not casting me in Transformers? That's not Prime! I'm Prime!

megan.jpg

Bay: Megan, raise you head more toward the back, and thrust your chest out. Yes, a little more...
Megan: ......

transformers14.jpg

Simmons: Are those the nude pics of Megan Fox from that movie set!?!?
Sam: Oh yeah!

transformers2-big.jpg

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop F**cking up Transformers that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Last edited:
transformers2-big.jpg

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop F**cking up Transformers that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

LOL. Very nice use of that awesome Taken scene.

om1.gif

Megatron: Prime, I have returned! As you can see, I am more powerful than you could possibly imag-
Prime: *SMACK!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"