Dark of the Moon Transformers: Dark of The Moon Teaser Trailer

Exactly. This movie is called Transformers and they have always had humanoid characteristics. A face, 2 legs, 2 arms, hands, fingers... albeit robotic versions. Otherwise it wouldn't be Transformers. It would be a different property altogether.

I know it's been said before but what the bad place: Bionicles

Anyway, I just like 'human' faces on things that aren't human. I think it tends to be more surreal for some odd reason.

If I saw a giant spider, that's scary. If that spider had a human face, then it's even creepier. I don't know why. I think it's because we're so familar with the human face, when you alter it and place it onto something else, it screws with your mind.

I completely agree. A real Transformer with a human like face would and should make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

I'm hoping he's not comedy relief.:o

He looks like a old(er) robot so expect some fart jokes.

Prove me wrong Bay. Prove me wrong.

imgres
Wreck-Gar from 86 G1 movie

Sorry for double post.....I believe this to be one of the Wreckers in the movie that we have seen through leaked picx the NASCAR wreckers along with the characters name in the 86 movie was Wreck-Gar too much a coincidence not to be looked at as a possibility. Not a huge reveal I think that will be saved for later marketing.

Say what you want about Transformers 2 but im excited about this one..

I was also excited when I saw the teasers for TF and TF2. Bay makes amazing trailers. He is good at teasing...No he is excellent at it. But when it comes time to deliver, he poops in your hand and then tells you to go back home. And your left with with a stink you cant get rid of and $12 less in your bank account.

Very excited for this. Im in the camp that the ship is the Ark and that robot is Alpha Trion. Maybe even Vector Sigma?

Very excited for this. Im in the camp that the ship is the Ark and that robot is Alpha Trion. Maybe even Vector Sigma?

"Based on the brief images of dead Transformers, I suspect this is the Ark as the faces showed an Autobot structure. We saw the Nemesis marooned elsewhere (Mars I think) in Revenge of the Fallen and it had to have been fighting something. Based on the face and the mustache, I suspect the Transformers at the end of the sequence is Alpha Trion, one of the original 13 Transformers and protector of Cybertron." -TRANSFORMERSLIVE.BLOGSPOT.COM

^They are just guessing like all of us at the moment, we could all be completely wrong, who knows, either way, I am really looking forward to this movie to see how it all plays out.

"Based on the brief images of dead Transformers, I suspect this is the Ark as the faces showed an Autobot structure. We saw the Nemesis marooned elsewhere (Mars I think) in Revenge of the Fallen and it had to have been fighting something. Based on the face and the mustache, I suspect the Transformers at the end of the sequence is Alpha Trion, one of the original 13 Transformers and protector of Cybertron." -TRANSFORMERSLIVE.BLOGSPOT.COM

In addition, look at the way the ship is wrecked. Its almost identical to the position of the way the Ark was crashed in the side of the mountain on Earth in the cartoon. Also, you hear Neil Armstrong say "the haul was breached". Ala the Decepticons blasting their way into the ship.

I think if they took this in a new direction and did what Beastwars did with finding the Ark? That would actually be sick, so these guys are actually or will be the G1 bots, what do you think?

Also isn't hot rod supposed to be in this one?

people think Hot Rod is the currently un-named Ferrari....

Heard a Rumour the other day that the firetruck IS Ultra Magnus... but that he will lose the Ultra part of his name...

It does look like Ultra Magnus, at one point wasn't he also a member of the Wreckers?

Screencap of bot from the trailer:

If this is Soundwave 40 years in the past, then i'm the King of England! I would wager a great deal that this is an Autobot.

fff-3.jpg

Wonder if this is based on a real person's face, like maybe Peter Cullen could have been the inspiration for the character design. I at least hope Cullen will be voicing him.

Wonder if this is based on a real person's face, like maybe Peter Cullen could have been the inspiration for the character design. I at least hope Cullen will be voicing him.
First of all who is that on your avatar? Secondly, Cullen is already voicing Prime so it would be weird you know?

First of all who is that on your avatar? Secondly, Cullen is already voicing Prime so it would be weird you know?

Her name is Danielle Lloyd. I know but Cullen voiced multiple characters in the original cartoon so one never knows.

I hope they show some of this space footage with the nasa cameras of the time...
It would really give it a authentic feel tied to american history. That being said, it wouldn't do to well in 3D.

Well after watching the trailer, I would guess that it is Alpha Trion and he is inside the Ark, with some deactivated transformers, most likely Autobots. Also since the Nemisis is on Mars, it would make sense that there was a battle and the Nemisis crashed on Mars and the Ark on the moon. It raises the question though, if this is the Ark, and the U.S. government discovered the ship 40 years ago, is the ship and the transformers still there present day? Did the government retrive the ship if so were is it now along with the deactivated Transformers. Some how this all has to tie with the Primes being on the Earth thousand of years ago - from the second movie, and them discovering Megatron in ice - in the first movie. Alot of questions, also if that is Alpha Trion why would he be on the Ark and what other Transfromers are on that ship with him?

That trailer kicked ash. It was better than the entire second movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"