Revenge of the Fallen Transformers Revenge of the Fallen - June 22nd Screening Passes (USA) + (Canada)

Cth

Sidekick
Reaction score
DETAILSInsider.com

SCORE TWO PASSES TO AN ADVANCE SCREENING
OF “TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN”

Advance screening on June 22 | Opening in theatres on June 24
For more information visit transformersmovie.com

In the highly-anticipated “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,” debuting June 24, 2009, Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) again joins with the Autobots® against their sworn enemies, the Decepticons®. Michael Bay directs from a screenplay by Ehren Kruger & Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman.

CLICK HERE to check out participating city locations and score two passes to a special advance screening near you.*

Exclusive to DetailsThe CARD members only. Become a DETAILS The CARD member today and gain access to all of our exclusive offers.

Lot of screenings

DETAILSInsider.com

CITIES:

Atlanta GA
Austin TX
Baltimore MD
Boston MA
Calgary AB CA
Charlotte NC
Chicago IL
Cincinnati OH
Cleveland OH
Columbus OH
Dallas Ft Worth TX
Denver CO
Detroit MI
Edmonton AB CA
Fresno Visalia CA
Grand Rapids Kalamazoo MI
Hartford New Haven CT
Houston TX
Indianapolis IN
Jacksonville FL
Kansas City, MO
Las Vegas NV
Los Angeles CA
Miami FL
Milwaukee WI
Minneapolis MN
Montreal CN
Nashville TN
New York NY
Norfolk Portsmouth VA
Oklahoma City OK
Orlando FL
Ottawa CN
Philadelphia PA
Phoenix AZ
Pittsburg PA
Portland OR
Raleigh Durham NC
Sacramento CA
Salt Lake City NV
San Antonio TX
San Diego CA
San Franciso CA
Seattle WA
St Louis MO
Tampa St Pete FL
Toronto ON
Vancouver BC
Washington DC

4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Winner selection will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about June 17, 2009(the “Drawing Date”). Any potential winner will be notified by mail, email and/or telephone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within one (1) day from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion.

5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be twenty (20) winners total. The prize is a pair of passes for the winner and a guest to the advance screening of “Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen” on 6/22/09 at a participating theater in a select city closest to the winner’s hometown. The approximate retail value of each prize is $25. Transportation, accommodation and other expenses not included. For a list of select cities see www.DETAILSisnider.com.

I really need to start living closer to philly. Only place near me.:csad:

I signed up for the ones in Norfolk. It's a descent drive from where I am in VA but I'll take it lol.

strange theres montreal but when you choose the state in which you live theres only US states and no canadian province... means canadian people cant register...

I signed up for the one in Orlando.

DETAILSInsider.com

SCORE TWO PASSES TO AN ADVANCE SCREENING
OF “TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN”

Advance screening on June 22 | Opening in theatres on June 24
For more information visit transformersmovie.com

In the highly-anticipated “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,” debuting June 24, 2009, Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) again joins with the Autobots® against their sworn enemies, the Decepticons®. Michael Bay directs from a screenplay by Ehren Kruger & Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman.

CLICK HERE to check out participating city locations and score two passes to a special advance screening near you.*

Exclusive to DetailsThe CARD members only. Become a DETAILS The CARD member today and gain access to all of our exclusive offers.

Lot of screenings

DETAILSInsider.com

CITIES:

Atlanta GA
Austin TX
Baltimore MD
Boston MA
Calgary AB CA
Charlotte NC
Chicago IL
Cincinnati OH
Cleveland OH
Columbus OH
Dallas Ft Worth TX
Denver CO
Detroit MI
Edmonton AB CA
Fresno Visalia CA
Grand Rapids Kalamazoo MI
Hartford New Haven CT
Houston TX
Indianapolis IN
Jacksonville FL
Kansas City, MO
Las Vegas NV
Los Angeles CA
Miami FL
Milwaukee WI
Minneapolis MN
Montreal CN
Nashville TN
New York NY
Norfolk Portsmouth VA
Oklahoma City OK
Orlando FL
Ottawa CN
Philadelphia PA
Phoenix AZ
Pittsburg PA
Portland OR
Raleigh Durham NC
Sacramento CA
Salt Lake City NV
San Antonio TX
San Diego CA
San Franciso CA
Seattle WA
St Louis MO
Tampa St Pete FL
Toronto ON
Vancouver BC
Washington DC

4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Winner selection will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about June 17, 2009(the “Drawing Date”). Any potential winner will be notified by mail, email and/or telephone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within one (1) day from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion.

5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be twenty (20) winners total. The prize is a pair of passes for the winner and a guest to the advance screening of “Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen” on 6/22/09 at a participating theater in a select city closest to the winner’s hometown. The approximate retail value of each prize is $25. Transportation, accommodation and other expenses not included. For a list of select cities see www.DETAILSisnider.com.
shows CANADIAN CITIES but rules and form state; only US residents are eligible. DAMN!

ahh finally something im interested in comes to charlotte..its about time

has anyone gotten any passes after signing up for this?

I doubt I win but if I do...suck it!

has anyone gotten any passes after signing up for this?

I haven't. :csad:

However, I'm also working on getting free tickets to the advance screening from another source, so I should know by Friday.

Hey The Lizard, you mind telling us what that way is and how to get them. I reallly want to see this!!

Check your City paper and local big comic shops or non-chain record stores in your area for free passes.

Also gofobo.com or filmmetro.com , depending what city you live in.

Last edited:
Lol, funny that these "advanced screenings" take place after most of the rest of the world's viewers will have seen it.

True, last time around that wasn't the case.

I figured I'd stick with tradition and help a few people see it before everyone else in the US got to :D

Waiting in line for free advance screening tix rights now for Monday.

EDIT: Got 'em. Will post review of ROTF Monday night.

Last edited:
Anyone have any extra passes for the st. Louis screening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"