Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Megatron is ''rebuilt'' and back to lead his Decepticon army, then what is the point of The Fallen?

I thought he would be the new leader.

If Megatron is ''rebuilt'' and back to lead his Decepticon army, then what is the point of The Fallen?

I thought he would be the new leader.

The same reason the Emperor was fully introduced in Return of the Jedi. Sure we have a big bad in Darth Vader (well before the crappy prequels anyway) but they always have bigger bads not only to make the struggle of the fight greater but to also make the triumph of the heroes greater.

The same reason the Emperor was fully introduced in Return of the Jedi. Sure we have a big bad in Darth Vader (well before the crappy prequels anyway) but they always have bigger bads not only to make the struggle of the fight greater but to also make the triumph of the heroes greater.

So, Megatron is 'Vader' and The Fallen is 'Sidious' ?

...but jazz is definitely the rebel vader chokes in the beginning of starwars (ep 4)

and didn't arcee have the leia hairdo in the cartoons?:woot: haha

no, he's obi-won. bumble bee is luke. and iron hide might be han. or he might be a rebel pilot???
... I guess that would make Ratchet, Princess Leia.

Sideways = Stormtropper Comando
Constructicons=7 Clones, wich work togethor to make Devastator (AT-AT)

In the end, that would make Ultra Magnus, Yoda (Damb,thats a pretty big @$$ Yoda!)

:grin:

Why all the Star Wars references :huh:

LOL, I guess that would be my fault. I was justifying Megatron's return in line with the Fallen. In order to do that I felt in necessary to compare Megatron and the Fallen to Darth Vader and the Emporer.

Bio's of Ratchet, Long Haul (a Constructicon), and Jetfire.

"Around the world, the Autobots battle in secret to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons. Little do they know that an even deeper threat is about to arise..."

Ratchet FAB Bio:

After learning from Ironhide that more Decepticons had been detected on Earth, Autobot Ratchet immediately began research into how best to upgrade his weapons. After two months in his workshop, he developed a new particle beam blaster. Now he needs to find a Decepticon to test it on.

Long Haul FAB bio:

Long Haul never talks, unless he's going to complain about something. The other Decepticons expect him to carry all their stuff, but he'd rather be fighting than transporting a bunch of missiles and laser cannons. He likes to let other robots' gear bounce out of his truck bed, and then tell them it got "lost" on the way.

Jetfire FAB Bio:

After remaining hidden for years, Jetfire is ready to rejoin the fight! He realized the error of the Decepticon way a long time ago. Now, he fights alongside the Autobots, hoping to use his ancient strength to bring his former comrades to justice!

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2009/02/three-more-fabs-toys-three-more-bios.html

"Around the world, the Autobots battle in secret to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons. Little do they know that an even deeper threat is about to arise..."

Ratchet FAB Bio:

After learning from Ironhide that more Decepticons had been detected on Earth, Autobot Ratchet immediately began research into how best to upgrade his weapons. After two months in his workshop, he developed a new particle beam blaster. Now he needs to find a Decepticon to test it on.

Long Haul FAB bio:

Long Haul never talks, unless he's going to complain about something. The other Decepticons expect him to carry all their stuff, but he'd rather be fighting than transporting a bunch of missiles and laser cannons. He likes to let other robots' gear bounce out of his truck bed, and then tell them it got "lost" on the way.

Jetfire FAB Bio:

After remaining hidden for years, Jetfire is ready to rejoin the fight! He realized the error of the Decepticon way a long time ago. Now, he fights alongside the Autobots, hoping to use his ancient strength to bring his former comrades to justice!

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2009/02/three-more-fabs-toys-three-more-bios.html

So Jetfire's been on Earth a long time.

Explains a bit.

I like Long Haul already...
There should be atleast one scene between the ciontructicons...

Scrapper: WHERE. IS. THE. LASER. CANNON.
Long Haul: argh!! It got lost okay!!! grrr!!!

Starscream (high pitched voice): Will you blundering fools combine already!

17238386.jpg

well long haul art is not a fake??? confirm?

Ratchet FAB Bio:

Long Haul FAB bio:

Jetfire FAB Bio:

Jetfire one sounds better than 'old decrepid man who cant fight,' As a big fan of the character, I'm hoping we get a lot of kick ass scene's from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"