Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Trailer 3.

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
There's a 3° Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen trailer with the copies of Night at the Museum 2: Battle at the Smithsonian and, in some places, Terminator Salvation.

It hasn't leaked on Internet yet, but some people who managed to watch alredy gave us some info about it:

The 3° trailer is a recut of the 2° trailer, adding new footage (Some from the TV Spots). The new scenes include:

1: More footage of Sam talking to Bumblebee, including him "crying".

2: More shots of the Twins, including a scene where Sam asks Mudflaps to tell him the meaning of a Cybertronian symbol tatooed on him, which Mudflaps replies with "I don't read much".

3: More shots of the Sisters, including scenes where they go from bikes to bots and back to bikes as they jump arround eachother chasing Sideways. There's also a close-up on Arcee.

4: More shots of the Forest Battle that culminates with Optimus Prime body tackling Megatron in slow-motion as he chases Sam.

5: The trailer ends with Optimus Prime transforming, as we saw in the TV Spot, but here, we see the full transformation. Tyreese's line is also edited to improve the timming.

Let's hope it leaks soon! :woot:

I hope that's true, I went too see Terminator Salvation and the only Transformers trailer i saw is the current one with Devastator sucking up the sand and Mudflap in the end.

Yeah, it's easier to see in with Night at the Museum 2.

There's a 3° Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen trailer with the copies of Night at the Museum 2: Battle at the Smithsonian and, in some places, Terminator Salvation.

It hasn't leaked on Internet yet, but some people who managed to watch alredy gave us some info about it:

The 3° trailer is a recut of the 2° trailer, adding new footage (Some from the TV Spots). The new scenes include:

1: More footage of Sam talking to Bumblebee, including him "crying".

2: More shots of the Twins, including a scene where Sam asks Mudflaps to tell him the meaning of a Cybertronian symbol tatooed on him, which Mudflaps replies with "I don't read much".

3: More shots of the Sisters, including scenes where they go from bikes to bots and back to bikes as they jump arround eachother chasing Sideways. There's also a close-up on Arcee.

4: More shots of the Forest Battle that culminates with Optimus Prime body tackling Megatron in slow-motion as he chases Sam.

5: The trailer ends with Optimus Prime transforming, as we saw in the TV Spot, but here, we see the full transformation. Tyreese's line is also edited to improve the timming.

Let's hope it leaks soon! :woot:

you mean this isn't it??

http://video.ign.com/dor/articles/923215/black20-trailer-park/videos/black20_prt_transforminators_52109.html

I work at a movie theater. It's on some of our Night and the Museums and I put it on our Digital Star Trek. Anyways, there's also the shot of Sideswipe from the TV Spots where he's after Sideways.

Rated PG? (at the end of the Trailer)

is this the rating for the movie or the trailer?

Mudflap and Skids sound annoying but, thankfully nowhere near as annoying as Jar Jar Binks. Hopefully, they won't end up being completely useless in battle like that floppy eared guitar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"