Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: ROTF Official Pictures Thread

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
So apparently this is from behind the scenes.

tf2-barricade.jpg

transformersmustang1.jpg

transformersmustang2.jpg

The pictures were snapped from a camera phone in Culver City, and they are clearly Saleen Mustangs with the Decepticon logo on the side.

Looks like it.

Hope this is the first of Many images coming out from now onwards

still say it most likely from the first film or they are just moving them for storeage

still say it most likely from the first film or they are just moving them for storage
Doubt they are moving them from storage, all that stuff would have been put away once the first film wrapped up. The only way Barricade is not in the sequel if these pics are a another way of Bay making us think about the plot and characters. Bay said he was going to release things that are NOT true to throw the fans off.

So they've just driven around Wherever the pics were taken like that just to throw us off?

i think that Barricade was stored somewhere else than the other characters and that all this was was them moving 'Cade to wherever the motorpool is going to be for TF2

OMG this thread is back, I hope it's just as good as last years :up:

I'm already getting excited!

Lets see here...sequel already next June? So what...we can possible expect a teaser maybe by X-mas?

I'd be shocked if we didn't get anything by Xmas. the big thing i'm waiting for is when they confirm which bots are appearing in this one.

I think the big question is whether or not these pictures are actually related to TF2.

I think that any movement of cars and whatnot now would have a very high possibility of being part of the prep for TF2.

Don Murphy is saying that these are fake.

Thats a shame if thats correct.

Yeah. I was hoping that this was our first bit of substantial news. At any rate, I would be willing to bet that Barricade will appear in TF2 in some form.

When does everyone think we'll start getting real news, not the fake stuff they've claimed the'll send out, sneaking out onto the web?

With the uncertainty over SAG strike, it might postpone the shooting schedule for TF2. :(

Don Murphy is saying that these are fake.

Don Murphy is a hack, just like those idiot producers that went against Bay's word that production was well underway. Also how the hell can these be fake? It clearly has the real cars on a semi being transported somewhere. There's also been pictures of Ratchet and Ironhide up and about...so something is up.

He's not? There is a god! I hope his ass and DeSanto are off this project and only Bay, Spielberg and the rest come back for this one and hopefully the 3rd one!

Don Murphy is a hack, just like those idiot producers that went against Bay's word that production was well underway. Also how the hell can these be fake? It clearly has the real cars on a semi being transported somewhere. There's also been pictures of Ratchet and Ironhide up and about...so something is up.

Hehe that's what I was thinking, how can pics of the actual cars be fake :huh:

His claim is that they are old pictures from the first film.

As for Don Murphy, as much as he has proven to be a pompous *******, I kinda feel that him and Tom DeSanto do deserve some credit for getting Peter Cullen and at least pushing for Frank Welker.

They're new pictures, as you can see these aren't the only cars being spotted around town, some Autobots have been sighted this past week as well.

They're new pictures, as you can see these aren't the only cars being spotted around town, some Autobots have been sighted this past week as well.

Do you have links?

Regarding the pictures, I think the point Don was trying to make was that the pics weren't necessarily an indication that filming had begun. The pics might have been taken last year too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"