Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: ROTF User Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a question for people who saw it-Longhaul combined to for Devastator, why was another Longhaul at the other side of the battle field also? I also saw two mixmasters.

I've got a question for people who saw it-Longhaul combined to for Devastator, why was another Longhaul at the other side of the battle field also? I also saw two mixmasters.

I believe so. The way I saw it was some of the protoforms taking the shape of the only vehicles in the vicinity, hence the duplicates.

And shigsy, who has seen the movie coincidentally, told you what he saw...protoforms scanning the only vehicles in the area.

Luca...STOP TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE!! Your fun time was up along time ago. All you do is nag and nag and nag about the movie,if you hate it that much then why do you keep talking smack about it? Don't you think it would be better to talk about something you're not opposed to? I have had just about enough of you,we understand that you hate the movie with a passion despite not seeing the whole damn thing. The world doesn't evolve around you regardless of what you think.

Luca...STOP TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE!! Your fun time was up along time ago. All you do is nag and nag and nag about the movie,if you hate it that much then why do you keep talking smack about it? Don't you think it would be better to talk about something you're not opposed to? I have had just about enough of you,we understand that you hate the movie with a passion despite not seeing the whole damn thing. The world doesn't evolve around you regardless of what you think.

You seem a big Bayfan...

He has also made two completely wrong threads, Michael Bay Out of the Way, and 51 Minutes out of 2.5 Hours to only bash the movie he has not seen. He has been proven wrong many times but he persists.

How about you watch the movie, and then tell us what you thought about it instead of telling us what you hate about it without any basis what-so-ever.

And shigsy, who has seen the movie coincidentally, told you what he saw...protoforms scanning the only vehicles in the area.

Let me just state for the record that the new Protoforms who arrive in Egypt are never shown to scan vehicles, this is my logical assumption. Apologies for any misunderstanding.

Oh and Luca it is pointless to diss the movie now till you see it, seeing as how us Brits can now counter any criticisms you garner from trailers and tv spots. Hardly fair to criticise though, since what you see is not in any context.

I hope Cmill216 goe's after him or someone else before it becomes worse.
He's gonna keep doing this stuff writing off information as truth when it's been debunked.

Let me just state for the record that the new Protoforms who arrive in Egypt are never shown to scan vehicles, this is my logical assumption. Apologies for any misunderstanding.
It's fine to assume and I am glad you said that because it makes sense and anybody who now watches it will know what happened and anybody that has watched it now has a viable explanation for why that happened:cwink: It makes sense.

He has also made two completely wrong threads, Michael Bay Out of the Way, and 51 Minutes out of 2.5 Hours to only bash the movie he has not seen. He has been proven wrong many times but he persists.

How about you watch the movie, and then tell us what you thought about it instead of telling us what you hate about it without any basis what-so-ever.

And you too are a big Bayfan.

I still believe the 51 minutes are correct, because people can't actually misure the exact amount of time in wich robots actually are on screen in a theater.
ILM has given their official numbers, so I take that.

And "Michael Bay out of the way" has become now a place to discuss the credibility of a director that, after 2 installment, has not given anything besides new direction for the desings to ILM.

I hope Cmill216 goe's after him or someone else before it becomes worse.
He's gonna keep doing this stuff writing off information as truth when it's been debunked.

Well like I said we can piss on his immature fire. I and a few of the other Brits here have seen the movie, he hasn't. If he wishes to continue then so be it, I can't see any of us having a problem raining on his parade.

And you too are a big Bayfan.

I still believe the 51 minutes are correct, because people can't actually misure the exact amount of time in wich robots actually are on screen in a theater.
ILM has given their official numbers, so I take that.

And "Michael Bay out of the way" has become now a place to discuss the credibility of a director that, after 2 installment, has not given anything besides new direction for the desings to ILM.
ILM did 51 minutes. There are two other SFX companies that worked on the film. That means that they did SFX too:wow: That means that more than 51 minutes of SFX is in this movie:wow:

OMFG:wow:

I love your ignorance:heart:

It's fine to assume and I am glad you said that because it makes sense and anybody who now watches it will know what happened and anybody that has watched it now has a viable explanation for why that happened:cwink: It makes sense.

Okay cool. I would have thought that, that would have been the first thing to enter people's minds when watching it...except of course for Luca...oh wait sorry he hasn't seen it yet.

Luca...trust me even if the TF are in it for only 51 minutes (which trust me they are not seeing as how ILM aren't the only ones doing the effects) then it has been edited perfectly as they seem to always be in it.

ILM did 51 minutes. There are two other SFX companies that worked on the film. That means that they did SFX too:wow: That means that more than 51 minutes of SFX is in this movie:wow:

OMFG:wow:

I love your ignorance:heart:

Yup, plus it's already been said in a number of reviews that the robots have the spotlight in this film finally after many complaints that the first film focused too much on the humans.

Should have made the poll public.

Well like I said we can piss on his immature fire. I and a few of the other Brits here have seen the movie, he hasn't. If he wishes to continue then so be it, I can't see any of us having a problem raining on his parade.

True. :o

Should have made the poll public.

I'm not use to doing that. Is that still possible to do? Or is it too late for that? And if it's possible how do I accomplish that?

Okay cool. I would have thought that, that would have been the first thing to enter people's minds when watching it...except of course for Luca...oh wait sorry he hasn't seen it yet.

Luca...trust me even if the TF are in it for only 51 minutes (which trust me they are not seeing as how ILM aren't the only ones doing the effects) then it has been edited perfectly as they seem to always be in it.

Yep,Digital Domain and K.N.B effects if I remember right,they did do
work on the last movie.

I'm not use to doing that. Is that still possible to do? Or is it too late for that? And if it's possible how do I accomplish that?

Ask a Mod, they might be able to fix it. Then again, it might be better not knowing who voted for what, could just cause a **** storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"