• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Tree goes through woman's throat and she lives

zeptron

Superhero
Reaction score
22-year-old Michelle Childers and her husband Daniel were taking a leisurely drive in the Idaho Mountains when Michelle was impaled in the NECK with a 13-inch spruce tree branch that crashed through one of their truck windows!

She was so shell-shocked she didn’t even immediately realize what had happened, asking her husband, “Where is it?”

Michelle’s life was saved after a 6-hour operation at St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana. She’s now at home recovering.

http://www.oliviamunn.com/tree-goes-through-womans-throat-and-she-survives/

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES!

Damn. Good to know she is alive and well.

And those pictures...not all that disturbing...but still messed up to see.

In this economical climate, it best that everyone *puts on sunglasses* branches out.

Yeeaahhhhhh!!!

Never done th^t before, never will do again. I'm going to wash the taste out of my mouth by licking Bamfer's feet.

'Sir, what are your thoughts about the woman with a branch in her neck?'

'Looks like *sunglasses* she's a tree lover'

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

In this economical climate, it best that everyone *puts on sunglasses* branches out.

Yeeaahhhhhh!!!

Never done th^t before, never will do again. I'm going to wash the taste out of my mouth by licking Bamfer's feet.

Hahaha

And we had to hear about this through, of all people, Olivia Munn.

You know all I read when I first saw this thread was "woman" "throat" and "tree". Then the only part of the article I read was, "She was so shell-shocked she didn’t even immediately realize what had happened, asking her husband, “Where is it?”"

I must tell you that the payoff was a little disappointing.

To the trees, she is now known in the legend as "Deep Throat". :ninja:

Looks like the tree....

*puts on glasses*

Barked up the wrong women....

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:wall: I'm going to go back in time and kill the guy that decided this should be the newest meme.

Horatio lives on. If you dont like it....make like a tree...

*puts on glasses*

and leave...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sucks to be that lady, but she's lucky to have survived.

I'd say the woman is a branch off the old tree. :)

Yet another misleading thread title. Branch, not tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"