Iron Man 3 Trevor Slattery...great actor or greatest actor?

kaijunexus

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Reaction score
So, this is the place to discuss the most talented drunken drug addict this side of Liverpool... Trevor Slattery!

I hear he played a great King Lear. It was the toast of Croydon. Where ever that is.

I'm still trying to figure out about the second mouse or something.

lol's on all accounts :D

Maybe in Cap 2 we'll get one of Killian's fathers famous quotes in this movie said in that from a shady dude and that can be his dad :)

Cap 2 is going to be set in the present not the past, but that would've been awesome bro.

I hear he played a great King Lear. It was the toast of Croydon. Where ever that is.

FYI Croydon is a large town south of London :cwink:

The hospital scenes in The Dark Knight Rises were filmed in Croydon.

Croydon was where the Dubstep genre originated from.

It killed me when he was started cheering for the soccer game in the midst of being interrogated. Kinglsey was hilarious

I like how even when he's been arrested, the guy still gets recognition for the "greatest performance of a lifetime".

Hahas aside. That's exactly the sort of angle you see in Mandarin:Story of My Life where he hires a film-director to make a movie about his life. The Trevor Slattery angle fits that storyline perfectly.

Him waving at the cameras after being taken in custody was hilarious. Trevor was just looking for a big break in the industry. :word:

Trevor Slattery is fantastic. Greatest actor for sure. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"