True (Loyal) Leadership = Bella and Hunter

5yx65ck.gif

Yes helping a fellow poster achieve in his love life is not an attractive trait. Tell me Hunter, how have you helped a poster last?

Bella will offer you fantasies beyond your wildest dreams. :hyper:

Oh the hypocrisy! They castigate me as a harlot for simply offering to work with nosebleed, and then offer out Bella herself. :wow:

BTW, nosebleed... notice he says "offer", not "fulfill". She's fill your head with fantasies alright... forever to be unfulfilled. :csad:

Erzengel is trying to smear which shows desperation folks, is that an attractive trait ?

... and the other candidates are following suit.

Do you really want to place your future in the hands of a bunch of followers?

Vote for the leaders...

Vote Erzengel/Brutal 07'​

Yes helping a fellow poster achieve in his love life is not an attractive trait. Tell me Hunter, how have you helped a poster last?

I helped get two banner posts back for a weaker campaign b/c you and Brutal needed them, I'm good that way, i even show charity to my enemies.

Well, I only see one leader there.

Oh the hypocrisy! They castigate me as a harlot for simply offering to work with nosebleed, and then offer out Bella herself. :wow:

BTW, nosebleed... notice he says "offer", not "fulfill". She's fill your head with fantasies alright... forever to be unfulfilled. :csad:

You offered him bed favours, Bella will offer him fantasies beyond the mere physical, she will make love to his mind........look at the gutter level thoughts here folks ? is this what you want in your candidates and their supporters ? :csad:

... and the other candidates are following suit.

Do you really want to place your future in the hands of a bunch of followers?

Vote for the leaders...

Vote Erzengel/Brutal 07'​

the other candidates are trying to defend themselves against the erz/brutal slander campaign

I helped get two banner posts back for a weaker campaign b/c you and Brutal needed them, I'm good that way, i even show charity to my enemies.

Sounds like jealousy to me. Jealousy of superior banners compared to the Mickey Mouse ones done using glitter and macaroni.

Sounds like jealousy to me. Jealousy of superior banners compared to the Mickey Mouse ones done using glitter and macaroni.

How is that relevant to me stopping the oppression and helping out the needy ? And also you are working with a pro so no wonder they are good, ringer anyone ? without him you'd just be hot air. :csad:

I'd like to clear the air and tell you that while yes Brutal is creating these masterpieces, I am the ideas behind them. :o

How is that relevant to me stopping the oppression and helping out the needy ? And also you are working with a pro so no wonder they are good, ringer anyone ? without him you'd just be hot air. :csad:
The graphics thus far have been 50/50. :up:

Thanks for all the hard work Erz!

That Erz sure is terrific!

Then maybe they are running back to front folks ? they can't even fathom their own leadership let alone the leadership of the hype. :csad:

You offered him bed favours, Bella will offer him fantasies beyond the mere physical, she will make love to his mind........look at the gutter level thoughts here folks ? is this what you want in your candidates and their supporters ? :csad:

I don't control your mind. It went where it did all on its own... well, with the help of Dbella's kool-aid.

Just who is in the gutter?

I don't control your mind. It went where it did all on its own... well, with the help of Dbella's kool-aid.

Just who is in the gutter?

It went there when you clearly propositioned young nosebleed, do not attempt to unravel your web of sin, and speaking of mind control, look at Erz with his Yodaness, All yoda does is trick ppl with mind tricks. :csad:

I only like one candidate from each party. You people picked the wrong running partners :down

It went there when you clearly propositioned young nosebleed, do not attempt to unravel your web of sin, and speaking of mind control, look at Erz with his Yodaness, All yoda does is trick ppl with mind tricks. :csad:

More attacks against a nice, pretty flower. :csad:

Erzengel didn't ask for my support. I evaluated the candidates and decided for myself. And when I speak my mind against Bella... you see what happens?

Listen to me fellow Hypesters!

This is what Bella's Hype! Way is about. I'm not even a candidate... just a regular poster like everyone else... but because I don't fall in line and support Bella and her pet mod, they go after me. :csad:

Don't let this happen to you. Don't give Dbella that last piece she needs to remake the Hype! her Way. :wow:

Ha! the feelings caught of the mistress of slur, this flower has thorns ppl, beware.

Ha! the feelings caught of the mistress of slur, this flower has thorns ppl, beware.

Bella's people don't even know their botany.

Daisies do not have thorns. They are pure and honest flowers.

It doesn't matter how much they attack me... I'll continue to support Erzengel... because I know what true loyalty really is.

Also, one might ask, why does Bella keep sending her toadies after me... and not take on Erzengel?

Why does she take the easy way out and continue hounding a simple, honest daisy and avoid confronting her opponent?

One might think she is afraid... afraid because she knows that toe-to-toe with Erzengel... she simply cannot go the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"