True (Loyal) Leadership = Bella and Hunter

Hey, give him a break!

It's hard to type on the keyboard with a hand on your penis. :o

O Daisy... you know very well that your departure, as well as Erz's and Toven's, has got nothing do to with me. If you're really honest, you'll not blame me for that.

Also, I must say that you have a natural talent for smear campaign. :up: I don't need to smear my opponents because they are good people and good candidates. Let the voters decide which one of us is best suited for the post of Hype President. I trust them to be intelligent enough to find the answers out for themselves and judge us by the posts we've made. Good luck to all.

PS. The posts in this thread really crack me up! :up: *happy*

Of course, you don't need to smear youre opponents... you have your henchmen and women do it! :wow:

b2zm6ix6.gif

Madness, this world has come to, I am so out of the loop on what this all pertains to!!

WRRRYYY!?!

Bella and Hunter preach loyality but how can they do so when not even their whole team has rallied behind him? Prog, Hulk, etc. :huh:

The gangs not all here. :o

Prognosticator is without internet access, he lost his job.

Hulk is probably hung over from a crazy week in Michigan.

Bella and Hunter preach loyality but how can they do so when not even their whole team has rallied behind him? Prog, Hulk, etc. :huh:

The gangs not all here. :o

Hulk is working on the legal end of the campaign.

Loyalty another empty promise thrown around by this campaign. :csad:

Well, in Hulk's defense, he was at the Michigan/Michigan State game in East Lansing, and was so crushed by MSU losing, he couldn't recover from that game. But he felt better after going to the Lions vs. Denver game in Detroit, and got wasted.

:)

So you are saying someone on your campaign got drunk and got too hung over to participate in this?

That was just a little storytime with Fran about the drinking part.

But he was in Michigan this weekend, at both of those games.

Of course, you don't need to smear youre opponents... you have your henchmen and women do it! :wow:
"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it" - D. Eisenhower

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it" - D. Eisenhower
I think this election should just be settled between you and me Bella, and a kiddy pool full of pudding. :up:

I think this election should just be settled between you and me Bella, and a kiddy pool full of pudding. :up:
Pudding! Chocolate? That sounds so good and so tempting but at the same time it sounds... scandalous. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"