Tumblr

So this is basically a blog site that lets you upload/link multimedia?

TBBXBtq.gif
2NApOAM.gif

I have one but all i do is reblog what I find interesting.
Mostly Bones.

I have one, but due to what C. Lee/Hype rules are, PM's will have to be sent. I haven't updated it in a while, but if you guys follow me, I follow back.

i have one but same just reblog stuff and find gifs

It's pretty much what's going on inside my head.

Cereal water...

mj-laughing.gif

Well I just created a Tumblr account. Not sure what to do yet.

Well I just created a Tumblr account. Not sure what to do yet.

1. Find people on Tumblr who have the same interests that you do.

2. Follow as many of those people as you can.

3. Once you've followed scores of blogs, scan your dashboard all day long for interesting posts that the people you follow have reblogged.

4. Spend as much time as you can re-reblogging all that interesting stuff from the blogs you follow. Post the occasional original post of your own just to prove you're not a bot.

1. Find people on Tumblr who have the same interests that you do.

2. Follow as many of those people as you can.

3. Once you've followed scores of blogs, scan your dashboard all day long for interesting posts that the people you follow have reblogged.

4. Spend as much time as you can re-reblogging all that interesting stuff from the blogs you follow. Post the occasional original post of your own just to prove you're not a bot.
Yup, this pretty much sums it up.

How do I show who I'm following on my tumblr?

Go to Settings, click on your blog name, and click Customize under Theme. There might be an option somewhere along the sidebar on the left that'll let you show who you're following. If you don't see it, that option might not be available in that theme.

Go to Settings, click on your blog name, and click Customize under Theme. There might be an option somewhere along the sidebar on the left that'll let you show who you're following. If you don't see it, that option might not be available in that theme.

Thanks for the response Manic. It was indeed the theme!

So apparently I found out they increased the size limit to 2MB on images/gifs. Finally gave me some room to breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"