The Dark Knight Tusi Beware: I told you my Lounge would take you places...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C Lee, I don't post here for the ridiculous reason of getting a higher post count. I think people post odd comments for the fun of it, to signal there is someone wanting to chat, not for spam sake.
Bond, call me Ace >:|
With a sniper rifle? yes.

yeah she doesn't like people calling her Acey either lol....besides me.
woot

Vincent, I approve of your tweets.

*prays*

jesus_311.jpg

Earlier, I posted that the level of complete offtopicness that had no relation to anything was getting out of hand, and that some real conversations needed to be conducted because it was becoming too much of a spamfest in here.

Several posters responded by making several pages of spam (that have since been removed)....and most recently Bond and Bunker have been seeing how far they can go with posting "gay" remarks and sexual inuendo jokes. Not the smartest thing to do when they know there is a mod actively watching a thread.

the conversation you seem to be upset with is the type of conversation we've always had in here...the point of the lounge is to have random conversations...we ARE talking about things, just in a disjointed and "inside joke-like" manner

also i too think that its ridiculous that you think we're doing this for the sake of boosting our post count...I for one wish i had a lower count sometimes because it means ive spent hours on this site talking about superheroes

i also dont remember any "gay" remarks or sexual innuendo jokes, of course im not here all the time.

I love how we're deciding to change the way we talk after we've been doing it for 2 years now.

I've seen way cruder things than penial ants said in here.

I always knew Batman was jesus :up:

Hey on a side note---did you guys close your eyes while watching terminator salvation and pretend batman was finding the terminator too? :oldrazz:

Bond you changed your title mabob llllooooolllzzz

It took me a while to figure out what "mabob" was. It sounded so, so... so dirty...

I love how we're deciding to change the way we talk after we've been doing it for 2 years now.
I love how you can't seem to remember that I appeare in here all the time telling you guys to clean it up. It's never taken seriously until someone gets banned.

I've seen way cruder things than penial ants said in here.

And when I find stuff like that, I delete it and tell you to stop. Looks like it's time for the infractions again.

There are a bunch of mods that want all the lounges closed.....you guys are just helping them out.

Hmm, posters here in the Lounge are still posting to try and "boost" their post count after nearly two years of building friendships through a lounge in the Batman forums. I had no idea it was like that. There's no one in here to my knowledge who really cares about that kind of thing.

And if you're referring to "spam" of Battousai's pictures, those are classic nostalgia pictures from him in the past. He hasn't interacted with us in almost a year, as far as I'm concerned he was just giving us a taste of the past, in a picturey fashion.

Hmm, posters here in the Lounge are still posting to try and "boost" their post count after nearly two years of building friendships through a lounge in the Batman forums. I had no idea it was like that. There's no one in here to my knowledge who really cares about that kind of thing.

And if you're referring to "spam" of Battousai's pictures, those are classic nostalgia pictures from him in the past. He hasn't interacted with us in almost a year, as far as I'm concerned he was just giving us a taste of the past, in a picturey fashion.

Amen!

I don't know I mean, it's already been proven what happens when Batfans try to make themselves comfortable in Community, we get rushed out and insulted even before clicking 'post' in there. It's too bad that even when other lounges insult and ridicule the batlounge, I feel like the Batlounge(forum) is far closer as a community than any other place on here. Threatening to close this place (or lounges) seems so unnecessary when none of the mods every really try to get to know their fellow hypesters inside of it, instead just telling they're spamming the site and causing problems.

I agree. Yeah most of us are friends on Facebook, & sometimes chat there but this is where we all come together to talk and have fun

weird question i just thought of. how bad must of dents face burned when he took that shot of whiskey and it came out the side of his mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"