TV Spots/Exclusive Clips DISCUSSION

I went to the F4 MySpace page and there are links to trailers but none of them are the trailer with Galactus cloud... where exactly are we to click in the site? Please clarify....

Nope. I have Flash installed and all I'm getting for that Ad is one for "the Myspace List" (refreshing just gives me more mspace or UK links)

I think they must regionalising that FF vid ad atm, so anyone outside the US does not have access to it.

Ok, can someone try this:

Hover your mouse cursor over the FF ad, then right-click and see what it says for properties: The normal Myspace adverts show the URL for the vid they are linking to when you do this (something like http://dect.myspace.com/event etc) so this may be the same.

I see the ads... that is not the issue! I am taking to the F4 Myspace page and see the spot that starts playing. Under that are other spots and trailers, however, none of them are the one with the Galactus cloud in it. I am asking where this spot is on the site....

I can't see even the ad!! It takes me first for default to the spanish page. And when I go to the main page, there's nothing.

I've been searching in the videos section and nothing!

The myspace page no longer has the F4 ad on the front page, the best I could find is this.

F4 trailers/tv spots

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there's anything new there.

>^..^<

The Galactus spot is running 24/7 on myspace right now. You log on...it's there. That's online to me.

Edit: Yes it is still playing on my log on screen. http://www.myspace.com it's right there in 2 spots right now plain as day. It's freaking flash code so somebody here surely has the know how to copy that.

The Galactus spot is running 24/7 on myspace right now. You log on...it's there. That's online to me.

Edit: Yes it is still playing on my log on screen. http://www.myspace.com it's right there in 2 spots right now plain as day. It's freaking flash code so somebody here surely has the know how to copy that.

Nope. Nothing. Nada. I think only people in US can watch it......wich it's not fair. Not only I have to wait until August 10th, I can't watch some of the clips either!:cmad:

Yeah I think thats the case it doesn't work for me either, I'm Uk

0613_cockyCNV.jpg

Nope. Nothing. Nada. I think only people in US can watch it......wich it's not fair. Not only I have to wait until August 10th, I can't watch some of the clips either!:cmad:
I'm not seeing it either and I'm in California. Sorry, AD, it's just not working for everybody.

>^..^<

It is not there... I log in and the spot that is playing is the one where Thing lifts the truck. Under that are options for other spots/trailers to view and NONE of them are the Galactus spot. So I am not sure where people are seeing this. I went through and watched all of the spots on there and they are all the older ones....

Cant someone just save it and youtube it?

I am in California too .... hope that does not have anything to do with it.

FIGURED IT OUT!

If you go to www.myspace.com you will see the banner ads... DO NOT click on them. Just sit at that page and keep watching.... as it goes on, it starts playing the trailer with Galactus on it. You do not need to log in or anything .... just keep watching the banner and it will start playing the new trailer... so it IS there .... :D

FIGURED IT OUT!

If you go to www.myspace.com you will see the banner ads... DO NOT click on them. Just sit at that page and keep watching.... as it goes on, it starts playing the trailer with Galactus on it. You do not need to log in or anything .... just keep watching the banner and it will start playing the new trailer... so it IS there .... :D
FINALLY!!!

FIGURED IT OUT!

Ok, I let it sit there for several minutes and nothing changed. I reloaded and the only thing that changed with the 'Cool New People' and the 'Videos' which consists of videos people decided to download on their own. There is nothing remotely resembling a F4 trailer.

>^..^<

I can't see it either and I'm on east coast US. My theory is that my ad block and firewall is working as its supposed to- blocking ads. If you're firewalled like me, then I think thats whats going on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"