Revenge of the Fallen TV spots thread

Holy crap just saw a new one during the Laker game and it was awesome it showed More Prime fighting Megs in the woods Prime punches Megs and Megs Tackles Prime it looked freakin' epic!!! Seeing this show first day and First Show!!

TV Spots #9 & #10. Epic as all hell. God I can't wait for this:

[YT]HIxzhiod7zg[/YT]
[YT]e9clz8_6K8c[/YT]

TV Spots #9 & #10. Epic as all hell. God I can't wait for this:

The scenes where you see the scope of the frame change from a 2:31 frame to a 16:9 frame, I bet are the Imax scenes just like how Christopher Nolan did with the Dark Knight. My guess for the imax scenes are:

* when Megatron, Blackout and Starscream vs Optimus
* Devastator scenes
* Optimus vs Fallen
* Autobots vs Decepticons in egypt.

T.V Spot #17-19

Ancient Power:
[YT]g9qBKY324Jk[/YT]

Everything:
[YT]3W85HfIywJU[/YT]

Bumblebee:
[YT]EOHV4E2bs-0[/YT]

Thanks for the post Electro, just made them easier to view. :)

Yeah Michael Bay is getting a bit carried away with showing some revealing spoilers in these T.V spots.

I feel like I've watched a quarter of the movie already. :p

Sideswipe is so damn awesome. He has quickly gone up to my list of favorite Autobots.

I don't mind half of the stuff being shown. I'm just like what the hell when they show a character being killed in a tv spot.

I had to watch it a few times to see if it was a TF or just a car.

That was quite a spoiler for a tv spot.

Well the countdown is almost over, up until now , Bay has successfully managed to keep ROTF under wraps for the most part . The General Public has no idea what to expect . Only we the fans known pretty much know everything about the film. Now it's only a matter of seeing the finished project on the big screen .

That scene at the end which shows Sideswipe owning Sideways is only a spoiler scene to us because we know about it. However to someone else who has no info on the film to them that would be a cool scene .

Last edited:
So i don't know alot of the cars. Was that a autobot or decepticon? that got cut in half?

It was Sideways, a Decepticon being cut in half by Sideswipe, an Autobot. Sideswipe is a Corvette and Sideways is an Audi R8.

I agree that the tv spot was a bit too spoilerish for me.

So i don't know alot of the cars. Was that a autobot or decepticon? that got cut in half?

It was the Decepticon
Decepticons- Sideways
tf2cgisideways2.jpg

tf2cgisideways1.jpg

Autobots- Sideswipe
sideswipecorvette.jpg

342898184231d38190cfo.jpg

Very awesome tv spots indeed but i hope that's it for now, i still want to be surprised by a lot of stuff.

Very awesome tv spots indeed but i hope that's it for now, i still want to be surprised by a lot of stuff.

yea thats true, cause even thou i cant deny i liked sideswipe cuttin sideways in half, in some way i wished i hadnt seen it.. by far it was one of the most spoilerish tvspots. i mean i get it, if we wanna be spoiled we come to these boards, but some people who catch this tvspots on tv, or youtube.. may get a bit pissed lol

Too many spoilers. For the general public though it wont be so spoilerish as they dont know as much as we do. I hope Bay keeps the rest of the goods hidden. Not like Snyder who showed us every good scene of 300 before the movie was out. The only scenes i hadnt seen before i went to the cinema were the boring political ones.

yo i swear..i seen some of these tv spots and they didn tlook this good..dang it..but all these tv spots are great....i'm now starting to get hyped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"