Ha0mvfH.jpg

APGONnc.jpg

vujGfDF.jpg

yuz8VhV.jpg

67gbceA.jpg

Gg3ZtfA.jpg

OnV8XJY.jpg

w9CmeXM.jpg

Sunday, April 12 at 10:00 p.m. ET/9c following The Walking Dead Season 10 finale

Subsequent episodes will air Sunday nights at 9:00 p.m. ET/8c

The Walking Dead: World Beyond expands the universe of The Walking Dead, delving into a new mythology and story that follows the first generation raised in a surviving civilization of the post-apocalyptic world. Two sisters along with two friends leave a place of safety and comfort to brave dangers, known and unknown, living and undead on an important quest. Pursued by those who wish to protect them and those who wish to harm them, a tale of growing up and transformation unfurls across dangerous terrain, challenging everything they know about the world, themselves and each other. Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. But all of them will find the truths they seek. Co-created by Scott M. Gimple and showrunner Matt Negrete, The Walking Dead: World Beyond stars Aliyah Royale, Alexa Mansour, Annet Mahendru, Nicolas Cantu, Hal Cumpston, Nico Tortorella and Julia Ormond. Produced and distributed by AMC Studios, the series is executive produced by Gimple, Negrete, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert and Brian Bockrath.

mJKujss.jpg

oUKY3F7.jpg

hmgenl1.jpg

fN0FkfU.jpg

Its Delayed! And I wonder if they didn't finish filming season 1.

Was this always going to be a "two season limited event"? Or is this a new development as well?

Was this always going to be a "two season limited event"? Or is this a new development as well?
I don't remember it being announced as a "limited event" in the beginning. Maybe they made that decision when they finally came back down to earth after realizing that the franchise as a whole is failing.

Maybe they made that decision when they finally came back down to earth after realizing that the franchise as a whole is failing.

Exactly my thoughts when I saw that. I guess their next very sensible decision will be to cancel two of those three movies they announced that would focus on Rick.

I mean, c'mon, even the comic has already ended. They need to stop pretending it's 2010 and The Walking Dead is still this huge cultural phenomenon on the rise. The time for expansion has already come and gone. It's on its way out now and they need to start planning an actual ending.

Last edited:
I'm actually relatively excited to give this one a shot surprisingly! I think the biggest thing for me is that it's already got a scheduled ending in mind so we already know in advance that it won't be dragged out forever and that they have a limited time to wrap up all of their plot points.

Didn't realize Nico Tortorella was in it too!

Nah fam. They should have done the Lee/Clementine storyline if they are going to continue it but then they give us teeny bopper TWD series. It makes no sense.

Admittedly I was reluctant to jump in and invest in yet another walking dead show, but if it's only twenty episodes, I might just sit through this series.

Knowing this is limited, and that the parent show is wrapping up next year, it's good to know they're putting the show to rest.

I figure, ultimately, there will be some kind of revelation that the zombies are the result of a science experiment gone wrong, and the final few episodes (or a feature length film) will undo said experiment returning the dead to the lifeless corpses they should be.

Watching it now.................Could be better but doing a pandemic what else you going to watch? But man, who comes up with these ideas for tv shows? It's like they don't have common sense of regular tv watchers.

It's alright. Nowhere near as good as TWD or the Fear Season 6 premiere. Loved this title card and shot:

wQ6S5qD.jpg

BobITF6.jpg

A lot of people seem to hate this, but I'll probably watch it during the winter break when nothing else is on

Ive been watching since....not much else to watch on tv and it is just so bad. The characters are down right boring and generic.

I actually logged in and haven't posted for several months to say that this actress sucks.
the-walking-dead-world-beyond-iris-royale-1200-blog-1.jpg

Her acting is abysmal, like Disney level hanana montana level crap. The show itself is ok, it's watchable, and I'm very interested in knowing more about this secret organization (possible
Rick connection
. This character needs to go quick.

It was a slow start to the season, but the last 4 episodes were good. The finale was actually really good and I'm excited for Season 2. That fight scene in the finale though...

the whole show sucks. I can't believe how underwhelming the writing is as if it's intentionally setup to fail.

Oh shirt.
Jadis

I’m kind of fascinated by the intentionally short-run of the show. Makes me wonder if there are plans to integrate certain characters elsewhere once things are wrapped. Daryl and Carol coming across the sisters once they’ve moved on from the main show?

On episode 8 of season 1 and it’s a trip.

Finished the season and overall I think this show is pretty good. Looking forward to the new season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"