Twilight

yeah, in speak she had the awkwardness down , too. funny as to how both of the leads have already been in novel to film adaptions once before :D

some fan made posters
f290492331a6maae2c7azr7.jpg

f290492331a6md7b3dc3rs6.jpg

freqentlywj9.jpg

hinkytwilightposterv4jk0.jpg

^^ this one is my favorite out of the four

at first i thought somone was making a movie from the dean koontz book "twillight" and i was reminded of that skit from family guy where koontz gets run over.

"are you stephen king?"
"no, im dean koontz"

*backs over him again*

haha i didn't see that episode. heard dean koontz was a pretty great author though

this looks and sounds like a WB show movie....

the covenant.. ew

if it's anything like the book, it'll be great.

nothing like the covenant. well i haven't seen the covenant, so i couldn't tell ya really...

haha it makes me want to see that scene especially. in the book they didn't really explain what happened when

edward came to the rescue. it was only said how they got rid of james

so i'm excited! :D

I've only read the first book and didn't like it, I'm gonna give the other two a try. I am not a fan of Kristen Steward.

you might like the second one, it's almost a totally different story with Bella , meyer introduces the werewolfs. then eclipse is like a combination of both.

i didn't like the second one too much, the cullen family was barely in it.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=43108

A Slew of Twilight Set Photos
Source: ShockTillYouDrop.com
March 19, 2008

ShockTillYouDrop.com has pointed us to this spot where you can check out a slew of new photos from the set of Summit's Twilight adaptation, coming to theaters on December 12.

Directed by Catherine Hardwicke, the big screen version of Stephenie Meyer's series of books stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Justin Chon, Anna Kendrick, Rachelle Lefevre, Nikki Reed, Cam Cigandet, Michael Welch, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and Christian Serratos.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=43108

A Slew of Twilight Set Photos
Source: ShockTillYouDrop.com
March 19, 2008

ShockTillYouDrop.com has pointed us to this spot where you can check out a slew of new photos from the set of Summit's Twilight adaptation, coming to theaters on December 12.

Directed by Catherine Hardwicke, the big screen version of Stephenie Meyer's series of books stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Justin Chon, Anna Kendrick, Rachelle Lefevre, Nikki Reed, Cam Cigandet, Michael Welch, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and Christian Serratos.

thanks hunter! :D

The characters in costume

Jasper
jasper1sh5.jpg

imga0533by8.jpg

Alice
imga0520ul4.jpg

My fav couple
imga0528mo1.jpg

love this picture

I will go see the movie but I don't like the books. I really don't like Bella. She really bugs in the third book. Nikki Reed for Rosalie?! :confused: She's pretty but not stunning.

yeah bella ticked me off in the third book ( so did jacob).

yeah i know, who knows how she will appear on film though.

here's the full cast btw

Kristen Stewart Isabella "Bella" Swan
Robert Pattinson Edward Cullen
Taylor Lautner Jacob Black
Sarah Clarke Renee Dwyer
Billy Burke Chief Charlie Swan
Peter Facinelli Dr. Carlisle Cullen
Elizabeth Reaser Esme Cullen
Ashley Greene Alice Cullen
Jackson Rathbone Jasper Hale
Kellan Lutz Emmett Cullen
Nikki Reed Rosalie Hale
Cam Gigandet James
Rachelle Lefevre Victoria
Edi Gathegi Laurent
Solomon Trimble Sam Uley
Justin Chon Eric Yorkie
Michael Welch Mike Newton
Anna Kendrick Jessica Stanley
Christian Serratos Angela Webber
Gregory Tyree Boyce Tyler Crowley

I think Steven Strait would of made a good Edward. But I will give this movie a shot.

^^^ I hope you mean Jacob :heart::heart::heart:

yeah strait would make a perfect more grown up Jacob in New Moon. i don't think they could keep taylor on considering how young he looks.

Producer Talks Future of Twilight Franchise
Source:Ryan Rotten
March 28, 2008

ShockTillYouDrop.com recently ventured to the damp, nippy environs of Portland, Oregon where Catharine Hardwicke is barreling through a 45-day principal photography schedule for Twilight (blog entry), the live-action adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's novel of the same name starring Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

As disciples of Meyer know, Twilight is the first in a series of books - which includes "New Moon," "Eclipse" and the forthcoming entry "Breaking Dawn" - thus opening the door to a potential cinematic franchise. But will the first film's performance the weekend of December 12th dictate whether New Moon gets the green light? Summit Entertainment and its producers may not even wait that long to find out.

Summit CEO Rob Friedman teases us with a confident smile, "We're talking about it."

Twilight producer Wyck Godfrey takes that one step further with, "The goal is, we've got the [sequel] script ready to go and come December we want to shoot it for about the same time - for the weather and stuff we don't want to be in the heat of the winter. Obviously, you know the next book and know we can go out into the sun a little bit more. Hopefully, we'll have it ready to go and ready to start prepping for the beginning of next year."

Much more to come from the set of Twilight, including pics and a candid chat with the Cullen family!

Just started the book, so I suppose I should stay out of this thread until I'm done. :(

i tried keeping all the spoilers in tags, but just to be safe i guess...

hope you enjoy the book!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"