Twilight

yes it is, the fourth book comes out in august

in my opinion, it's definitely worth a read. i'm a die hard cirque du freak fan when it comes to vampire novels so i didn't think i would enjoy it that much, but i couldn't believe how much i did. hope you like it.

chrichton is the man. :up:

The trailer is awesome I'm so excited for this movie!:woot:

some gifs thanks to twilightmoms

trailergif1kj2.gif

trailergif2ww8.gif

trailergif3ya1.gif

trailergif4sg0.gif

trailergif5jg5.gif

trailergif6ae8.gif

trailergif7fg1.gif

in my opinion, it's definitely worth a read. i'm a die hard cirque du freak fan when it comes to vampire novels so i didn't think i would enjoy it that much, but i couldn't believe how much i did. hope you like it.

I actually bought the 1st book so I will check it out. I actually heard they were making a cirque du freak movie sometime soon to.

yep, it's being released in 2009. Just saw some on set pics with Salma Hayek as the bearded Lady :D

I'm facinated by the Twilight fanbase. But I do have to say that this teaser doesn't do it for me. too much overcast! But I like Kristen Stewart though.

Pattinson is...mmm...:)
And why can they walk in daylight if they're vampires?
I've never read the books...so please explain.

Pattinson is...mmm...:)
And why can they walk in daylight if they're vampires?
I've never read the books...so please explain.

i agree :D

and to answer your question

they can walk in daylight but they can't walk out when it is sunny, more like a very cloudy day, because their skin starts to light up, almost sparkle all over when light hits it. their skin is like marble. this particular family choose to live in forks because it is always cloudy and rainy, so no one will know what they really are.

Very true

i agree :D

and to answer your question

they can walk in daylight but they can't walk out when it is sunny, more like a very cloudy day, because their skin starts to light up, almost sparkle all over when light hits it. their skin is like marble. this particular family choose to live in forks because it is always cloudy and rainy, so no one will know what they really are.
OH!
Cool, thanks.:yay:

I really love the setting for the movie, in the trailer it plays quite subtle and mysterious as opposed to actiony and poppy, I am intrigued.

Nice poster. :up:

Couldn't stand that trailer. It's too obvious. On the head, if you will. Just what I think, anyway.

still not sold on the movie...

looks like it would make an average WB tv show...

Saw the trailer on the front page. Sucked more balls than a Thai hooker. Looked really cheap and corny.

The vampire genre needs a Batman Begins-type film to make audiences take them seriously again.

they'll probably put more story in it in the theatrical trailer. it should be coming out sometime this summer.

The vampire genre needs a Batman Begins-type film to make audiences take them seriously again.
Well, the books weren't that compelling IMO, but I did like Covanent, and I think I'm going to end up liking this movie.

There was some article in People saying Stephanie Meyers might be the next JK Rowling.:o

I never heard of this series before, I did a quick google and it sounds interesting. I like the concept of a "vegetarian vampire".

However, not much against this movie but...

Is anyone else sick and tired that Vampires are always portrayed as pale skiny humans that look very attractive?

I never understood the fascination with Vampires being sexy. I always thought Vampires were undead corpses that prowled the night and drained people of there blood. Dose not sound very sexy to me.

My mind has always seen vampires as like mosquitoes. I think they should Mighty Max it one day: Made a film like Mimic but the bugs suck blood.

:word:

I found this article interesting. Just goes to show how big the Twilight fanbase is becoming.

Twilight Trailer to Break Indiana Jones’ Record?!

The teaser trailer for the big screen adaptation of Stephenie Meyer’s best selling novel Twilight was viewed over 2 million in the first three days of release on MySpace.com. Back in March, the trailer for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull broke records with 4.1 million views on the Yahoo movie site in the first week of release. Twilight might come close to beating Indy’s record. And in doing so it would become the most watched movie trailer launch in the history of the internet. Not bad for a movie being produced and distributed by a non-major movie studio.
Anne Thompson reveals that Paramount Pictures actually had an option on the material, but let it go. I’m sure they’re kicking themselves now. Summit Entertainment scooped up the rights when the first book had only sold 10,000 copies. Since then the three released books in the series have sold over 6 million copies in the U.S. But will that translate into big box office dollars?

Source

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"