Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery

[YT]-keJ7gORLVI[/YT]
Beautiful and horrifying.

One of the best series ever!
I'm impatient to see the sequel, and i Have no doubt thet it will be as awesome as the orginal one!

Ray Wise will be doing an AMA on Reddit on November 6th.

I'm re-watching this series while re-capping with the Fire Talk With Me Podcast... so much fun again and cool to hear perspective 'week-to-week' as if it's 1990/91.

tumblr_n5ukmkPTZi1ru5h8co1_500.gif

Started watching this recently as I've been told that one of my favorite games, Deadly Premonition, is basically Twin Peaks the game. After watching the first episode I can see how it's been inspired. It's not scene for scene but holy bad place, it's everything but an official game.

Enjoying the show so far, just watching episode 7 now.

[YT]dTp6d7Bw79A[/YT]
God I hope the Showtime revival has music as good as this.

So watched Ep 1 of season 2 and I take it Season 2 is where things go bananas?

First half of season 2 goes kind of bananas, kind of calms down a bit, then kind of goes semi-bananas, and the final episode is your brain on PCP.

The final 10 minutes of the series is like a mad PCP/HGH overdose.

Can't remember if I posted it before or not, but here's a guide to Twin Peaks for people new to the series:

pkqdoEW.jpg

I'll be updating the OP with this as well. I should have done it earlier, but can I say? I'm lazy.

I love the Mad Sketchy rating. They need that system for more shows.

Can't remember if I posted it before or not, but here's a guide to Twin Peaks for people new to the series:

pkqdoEW.jpg

I'll be updating the OP with this as well. I should have done it earlier, but can I say? I'm lazy.

Yeah, that stretch of episodes is just way too much "Hey, let's treat James' affair with this rich chick like a valuable subplot" and Nadine/Mike nonsense.

However, I did enjoy Denise Bryson, Ben's breakdown and whatever Windom Earle stuff happened to have gone down during that period.

So I'm entering the 'Mad Sketchy' episodes now.

Wish me luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"