Revenge of the Fallen Tyreese returning for TF2

so we could have more stellar lines like "LEFT CHEEK! LEFT CHEEK!! LEFT CHEEK!!!"
Is it just me or did that bug anyone else?

I hope Josh Duhamel comes back too. He's cool in the first one, imo.

so we could have more stellar lines like "LEFT CHEEK! LEFT CHEEK!! LEFT CHEEK!!!"
Is it just me or did that bug anyone else?
hey, he didn't make up his lines. you can thank michael bay and his extremely intellectual writing staff for those gems.

Tyreese wasn't to bad in the first movie, if it's true then I can live with that, perhaps some revenge against skorps.

Not at all bothered about the humans except for Sam, and can they now start calling him Spike, how hard can it be to give him a nickname.
I want to know what robots are in the sequel. Too many humans in last one, half of them just vanished form the story, such as all the computer geeks. I understand the story was meant to be taken form the humans point of view and that worked as an introductory move for the first film but it should now gradually become more robot orintated.

Not at all bothered about the humans except for Sam, and can they now start calling him Spike, how hard can it be to give him a nickname.
I want to know what robots are in the sequel. Too many humans in last one, half of them just vanished form the story, such as all the computer geeks. I understand the story was meant to be taken form the humans point of view and that worked as an introductory move for the first film but it should now gradually become more robot orintated.

IMO Sam would have to do something to urn the nick name spike, maybe if he stuck a spike through a decepticons head or impale one somehow.

Tyrese was cool as Epps. Now, if i hear that Anthony Anderson is coming back; then it's time to start panicking.
vomit-3.gif

Epps will suffice as the movie's token Black guy, that Bay seems to must have, in all his movies.

wasn't there that casting call for 2 seperate new Airforce squads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"