U.S. plans to shoot down unruly spy satellite

It's definitly a satelitte or something! The police, fire dept, and EPA are all here! They told us to stay in the house.

I don't know how they are goiing to move this thing, it's huge! It crushed a fence completly. It's about the size of an above ground pool, a little bit smaller. The crater is huge! All the snow is melted within 10-15 yards of the hole.

This is so cool! There is a thick fog all around the area. I've never seen anything like this.

Hold on, someone is at the door...

That was the EPA. They said we are being quarentined.

I'm getting kind of scared here. Two black Lincoln's just pulled up out front.

Oh my god...

OH MY GOD!!!
363202072_b3c2cb59c0.jpg

This is the dude that started the whole thing.

[YT]jt2KyPDnqmc[/YT]

That was the EPA. They said we are being quarentined.

I'm getting kind of scared here. Two black Lincoln's just pulled up out front.

Oh my god...

OH MY GOD!!!
363202072_b3c2cb59c0.jpg

This is freaky. Five men in dark suits have just exited the Lincoln's. They are telling the police and fire dept to go.

SOme big ass thing on wheels just pulled up. It's long, almost half the size of a full trailer for a semi truck. It's definitely military. It has six wheels and is armored like a tank.

It's pulled onto the adjacent lot and it's opening.

A crane of sorts is raising out. I have to go watch this...

They're gone. The took the satellite and just left. They didn't even question us or ask for my camera. Oh yes, there are pics if ya'll want to see them.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE PICS ME AND MY NEIGHBORS TOOK OF THE SATELLITE CRASH:
89324514_34ac33e5cd.jpg

kgb_crash.jpg
ufo_KGB.jpg
UfoCrashRussia4.JPG
UfoCrashRussia5.JPG
urss%20schianto.JPG

Wow....you live in Russia? You even got the KGB to come out to your "backyard." Impressive.

Wow....you live in Russia? You even got the KGB to come out to your "backyard." Impressive.

Those were the police and firefighters. It was below zero here and thats what folks where around here. I know it looks Russian but it's really not.

Those were the police and firefighters. It was below zero here and thats what folks where around here. I know it looks Russian but it's really not.
Riiight, and the Russian military weaponry and military attire were donated to the fire department. :huh:

Then there's also the astonishing difference in quality between the first pic and the rest. The Russians must have lent you a camera as well. :csad:

Riiight, and the Russian military weaponry and military attire were donated to the fire department. :huh:

Then there's also the astonishing difference in quality between the first pic and the rest. The Russians must have lent you a camera as well. :csad:

The pics were taken with different cameras.

The pics were taken with different cameras.

You might want to change the names of the images as well then:

i.e. ufo_KGB.jpg, UfoCrashRussia4.JPG, etc...

Kinda blows your cover, Comrade. :oldrazz:

HERE ARE SOME OF THE PICS ME AND MY NEIGHBORS TOOK OF THE SATELLITE CRASH:
89324514_34ac33e5cd.jpg

kgb_crash.jpg
ufo_KGB.jpg
UfoCrashRussia4.JPG
UfoCrashRussia5.JPG
urss%20schianto.JPG
I love how you took the top picture with a new camera and the bottom ones with a camera from 50 years ago. Nice angle on that third pic, did these Russian militants let you get on top of their vehicle?

:cmad:
***** YOU(Chaseter)!

***** YOU(huskerwebhead)!!

and ***** YOU(Wall Crawler 2003)!!!

I dont think anybody realizes that your joking around QueerMike, lol. You would have been better off posting pics from the movie "Independance Day" just to show everybody your not serious.

I dont think anybody realizes that your joking around QueerMike, lol. You would have been better off posting pics from the movie "Independance Day" just to show everybody your not serious.
You can't tell with internet whackos running about. That is what these are for :o :whatever: :woot: :cmad: :oldrazz: :word: :wow: . Plus he hasn't been around long enough for us to get used to his sense of humor of continuing a single joke.

i was hopin it was teh cloverfield viral

(crashes in atlantic. monster attacks NYC days later.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"