U.S. Presidental Election (Voting Only)

Imagine a Richardson/Clark ticket. That would be brilliant.

I still wonder if Richardson has a chance in Iowa. He is showing 4th in the polls with about 12-15 %. Considering these polls are historically 95 % of the time wrong and Obama's base traditionally does not vote in primaries...I think he could place highly. The 12-15 % that support Richardson, probably will vote. If they pay enough attention to politics to familiarize themselves with Richardson (who doesn't get much attention from the media compared to the top 3)...I imagine they will actually vote. If Richardson can place in the top 3 in Iowa and upset one of the Big 3 Democrats, he suddenly gets a huge ammount of media attention and if played right his campaign could snowball. I hold out some hope...not much...but some.

that's been my dream ticket since day one. :up:

:up: God I love reading your posts. In all honesty, he seems insincere to me. It seems to me he is just trying to tell people what they want to hear. Pander to the masses if you will

When I see him, he seems to be a more honest man than the vast majority of the other candidates out there. And I feel that he does want to do good things. I'd rather have him as President than Clinton. The sad thing is that I had to defend him one time because of all the pro-Clinton propaganda going around and this Clinton fanatic beleived anything it told her. I had to tell her that Obama is not a terrorist sympathetic Muslim. It's really sad.

The problem is that he doesn't have enough experience, that he's running on the momentum he gained in 2004 with fears that it will probably be gone in 2012 and most definetely in 2016. And he portrays himself as something that he's not. He's not an outsider. He's not experienced. And he's a typical politician. He's not unique like he thinks he is and how people view him as. And that is what really puts me off him.

For some reason John Edwards fills me with an unexplainable calm when I hear him talk.. It's got to be that accent. He's like a hypnotist.

Im going with Obama simply because he seems the least political/corporate and does have some good ideas which I hope he will apply if he is elected. I',m ok with Richardson but not too keene on his economic policies. Edwards is just a tool really I've never been fond on him. As for Hilary...ashame really that she has turned herself into such a political corporate machine. I'm embarrassed to admit though that I get this sensation sometimes that I would vote for her simply because she is a women and I want to see one in the presidency finally despite her credentials. Yeah I know it's not good but still lol.

Steven Colbert all the way :cwink:

Yet another reason for me to dislike Obama. Considering that he sent his supporters to keep him off the ballot in South Carolina to keep him from taking away his precious college "voters."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"