The Dark Knight UK FANS: Early Screening + Free Limited Edition Lenticular Poster

sarg2k

Sidekick
Reaction score
Early screenings at selected cinemas on 23rd July.

Ive got my ticket to Islington :woot:

Information from Empires Website

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=22838

Do you want to see The Dark Knight before the rest of the UK? If your hand's not right up in the air now then we're going to have to assume your arms are broken or you are stuck under something heavy.

Empire can exclusively announce that screenings of Christopher Nolan's sequel to Batman Begins will be taking place across the UK and Ireland on July 23, two days before the film goes on general release. The lucky people who manage to grab a seat for these early screenings will also get an exclusive free gift of a Dark Knight lenticular poster featuring Batman, The Joker and Harvey Dent. You can see the lenticular effect on the image below.

SEE LINK ABOVE TO SEE DEMO OF MOVING POSTER

The cinemas taking part are listed below. Just click on the name of your nearest cinema to go through to their website, where you can either book online or call for more details. Tickets are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.

Aberdeen Cineworld
Andover Reel
Ashford Cineworld
Barnstaple Central
Basildon Empire
Basingstoke Vue
Bath Odeon
Belfast (Dublin Road) Movie House
Belfast Odeon
Belfast Storm
Birmingham Imax
Birmingham Vue
Blackpool Odeon
Blanchardstown Odeon
Boldon Cineworld
Bolton Cineworld
Bournemouth ABC
Bradford Imax
Brighton Odeon
Bristol (Cribbs) Vue
Brixton Ritzy
Cambridge Cineworld
Cardiff Odeon
Cardiff Showcase
Chelmsford Odeon
Cheshire Oaks Vue
Cleethorpes Meridian
Cork Omniplex
Coventry Odeon
Crawley Cineworld
Croydon (Grants) Vue
Dartford Showcase
Derby (CDL) Showcase
Didsbury Cineworld
Dublin Cineworld
Dublin Savoy
Dublin Vue
Dudley Showcase
Dundee Cineworld
Dunfermline Odeon
Dundrum Movies
Dun Laoghaire IMC
Eastbourne Cineworld
Edinburgh Cineworld
Edinburgh (Omni) Vue
Enfield Cineworld
Exeter Vue
Feltham Cineworld
Finchley Vue
Finchley Road Vue
Gateshead Odeon
Glasgow Cineworld
Glasgow Imax
Great Yarmouth Hollywood
Greenwich Odeon
Guildford Odeon
Hamilton Vue
Huddersfield Odeon
Hull Cineworld
Ipswich Cineworld
Islington Vue
Jersey Cineworld
Kingston Odeon
Leeds (Light) Vue
Leicester Odeon
Lincoln Odeon
Liverpool Fact
Liverpool (London Road) Odeon
Manchester Imax
Manchester (Trafford Park) Odeon
Marble Arch Odeon
Middlesbrough Cineworld
Milton Keynes Cineworld
Newcastle Empire
Norwich Odeon
Nottingham Cineworld
Oxford (George St) Odeon
Paisley Showcase
Peterborough Showcase
Plymouth Vue
Poole Empire
Portsmouth Vue
Reading Vue
Romford Vue
Scarborough Hollywood Plaza
Sheffield Cineworld
Southampton Odeon
Southend Odeon
Southport Vue
Stevenage Cineworld
Swansea Vue
Swindon Empire
Torbay Apollo
Truro Plaza
Tunbridge Wells Odeon
Wandsworth Cineworld
Wimbledon Odeon
Wolverhampton Cineworld
Workington Plaza
York Vue

Nice one man, cheers! I'll be getting my ticket for the toon!

thank you for this!

got my tickets for bath, probably go and see it on opening day too with loads of my mates. then its off to IMAX!

£12.50 a ticket? I may be desperate but I ain't a sap! i'll just wait a couple of days

It's only £10 for some of them, which is still high, but if you look at it this way:

I see it early, and I get a poster, it's wroth it, since those types of posters go for about £10

yes yes just booked mine up at basildon. i reckon another session on the shrooms will really open up my mind and make the film even better!! i see R.O.T.S on shrooms and it was spectacular!! and EMPIRE tickets are usually about a tenner anyway so ........WhY So SErIouS!!!

Booked for Liverpool ;)

booked for gateshead! odeon have tickets but empire don't at the moment. i got an email from empire saying they were still in negotiations for distribution and should have the listings up between the 12th and 13th.

£12.50 a ticket? I may be desperate but I ain't a sap! i'll just wait a couple of days

Seeing that I have a Cineworld member's card, I could wait a couple of days and see "The Dark Knight" for free. I intend to see it for free, many times. But at the same time, I'll gladly pay £15 to see it early, on an iMAX screen.

It cost £6.50 to watch a film at my local Empire.

So £3.50 extra to see a film I have been gaggin to watch since BB finished and a free poster that will likely increase in value, seems like a good deal to me

Got mine for Birmingham IMAX
Quagmire.jpg

Seeing that I have a Cineworld member's card, I could wait a couple of days and see "The Dark Knight" for free. I intend to see it for free, many times. But at the same time, I'll gladly pay £15 to see it early, on an iMAX screen.

Sweet. Not knocking anyones choices, more power to you. But for me (especially since we get the film later than the states) its daylight robbery. Poster or no poster.

Me too. Just booked the Odeon, had no idea FACT was doing it too.

COOL!
yeah i was thinking of going the FACT but i can never resist a drink from the bar. :oldrazz:
an I dont wanna miss any part of this film!!
Im booked for IMAX manchester on the 26th too! cant wait :)

I've convinced friends to come to the early screening uaing the free poster as a bargaining tool.

I've told them that if they want, they can pay £10 for a ticket and sell the free limited edition poster on ebay. Everyone wins, they get their money back and people outside the UK will have a chance at getting one of the posters.

Got mine sorted for the Bradford Imax at the National Media Museum.

Can't wait!!! :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"