UK fans, Entertainment Today on GMTV

Avalanche said:
You sure you saw what you saw?

Wolverine isn't in uniform when he is in the Danger Room. He's in jeans and a jacket.

They are sure i saw it as well, and i said why is he in his X- uniform?

Avalanche said:
You sure you saw what you saw?

Wolverine isn't in uniform when he is in the Danger Room. He's in jeans and a jacket.
yep :up:

Oh when Hugh said that Jean and Logan have a more intresting love story i was like its not love its just lust or a fling lol not love.

It was like on for 2 or 3mins and that was it.

^yep. There are interviews with hugh and halle on channel 4 T4 during the weekend i donno if its on tommorow or sunday. keep a eye out :D

Halle & Hugh were interviewed today. They played a game where they had to name the Superhero from their secret identity. Halle didn't know who Norman Osborn or Green Goblin was. She only got that Peter Parker is Spiderman after a ton of hints. :eek: :( :confused:

I can't remember if her or Hugh got Bruce Wayne as Batman. At least Hugh got Ben Grimm and Bruce Banner correct. Phew

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Halle & Hugh were interviewed today. They played a game where they had to name the Superhero from their secret identity. Halle didn't know who Norman Osborn or Green Goblin was. She only got that Peter Parker is Spiderman after a ton of hints. :eek: :( :confused:

I can't remember if her or Hugh got Bruce Wayne as Batman. At least Hugh got Ben Grimm and Bruce Banner correct. Phew

It was Halle who got Batman, she's so fake. She cares nothing for thr franchise.

I waited for ages for that stupid interview.

grey_jeanie said:
It was Halle who got Batman, she's so fake. She cares nothing for thr franchise.

I waited for ages for that stupid interview.

Peter Parker = Spiderman

That's just general knowledge surely :(

Any actor/actress who has been involved in 4 comic book movies should know that really.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Peter Parker = Spiderman

That's just general knowledge surely :(

Any actor/actress who has been involved in 4 comic book movies should know that really.

I mean she is in the movie business and Spiderman was one of the biggest movies of the last few years.

Iceman/Psylocke said:

I saw that as well on saturday showdown. It was a crap interview :( i waited ages to see that

*xmenfan* said:
I saw that as well on saturday showdown. It was a crap interview :( i waited ages to see that

Same I endured Ninja Turtles :(

Iceman/Psylocke said:

i saw that she was like this isnt about X-men is it lol.

You know what after seeing lots of interviews with her i think shes a bit of 'its all about me' and i find her annoying lol.

But she can play Storm well though lol.

Bastila said:

You know what after seeing lots of interviews with her i think shes a bit of 'its all about me' and i find her annoying lol.

I find her annyoing at the mo as well :o o well like you said she does play storm really well :)

*xmenfan* said:
I find her annyoing at the mo as well :o o well like you said she does play storm really well :)

especialy after that radio 1 interview.

^ yep. she takes things sooo seriously. I read the interview in the sun paper.

I saw that as well she had a statment and everything such a dork lol.

Bastila said:

It's a bit frustrating that she doesn't even know the most basic things. Despite all her positives she can be annoying at times.

Halle isnt a comic book fan. So what. I'd be more concerned if she didnt know basic X-Men info but Halle doesnt need to know who Green Goblin is. Halle knows Storms history and thats all that matters IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"