Discussion: UK Politics

Definitely looking to emulate Trump's competence...

Oh the irony.
EQutRFaX0AEkp_-

:D: Hopefully a lifetime of delays.

Hearing that the EU has demanded for the return of "unlawfully removed cultural objects" such as the Elgin marbles has been included in the EU's negotiating mandate for trade talks with the UK.

Only thing I find rather hilarious is likes of the French, Italians, German and Spanish telling the UK they need to "return the items they stole"

Looks like covid-19 has sent Boris Johnson to the hospital.

Severe cases develop very quickly... so hopefully this is just precautions more than anything.

Boris Johnson's pregnant girlfriend is also sick with coronavirus. That's not good for someone in her condition.

Yeah just heard that. Crazy times.

According to this, he could be in ICU for the next 7 days as this is the usual time to be in there.

Looks like Boris is doing a bit better now at least.

Highest daily death toll in Europe and all I've heard on the news is that everything is cool because Boris played Sudoku and watched a film in ICU. May as well start referring to him as dear leader soon.

That sounds like a GDPR nightmare waiting for a heavy fine to be slapped on them.

What's this #LabourLeaks business about?

EDIT: Labour Party members were conspiring to get rid of Corbyn as party leader.

How does a party deliberately lose an election if it's the people voting?

How does a party deliberately lose an election if it's the people voting?
I think it was more they just didn't want to win with Corbyn. They apparently really didn't like him and tried to smear him within the party, so like Bernie and the DNC.

I think it was more they just didn't want to win with Corbyn. They apparently really didn't like him and apparently tried to smear him within the party, so like Bernie and the DNC.

I looked at the article and it's referring to the 2017 general election, so that clearly didn't work because Corbyn still was leader and only stepped down recently after losing the 2019 general election in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"