Ultimate Avengers 2: Rise of The Panther coming to dvd August 8th.

The Question said:
As I've said before, it should be a law that Thor b drawn with facial hair. He's a ****ing Viking. viking's have beards. It's that simple.

I couldn't agree more.
I want him with a beard, damn it!

The BP costume sucks, but its better than what we saw in the first place.

I found the Max Fleischer Superman announcement more exciting.:D

Looks cool,do you think the Black Panther will stay with the team for part 3 and up?

Doubt it. He'll probably just stick to doing his own thing after.

The Only Reason The 616 Panther Joined Them Was To Spy On Them; In Absence Of That Motive I Don't See It. Plus He Hasn't Even Been Introduced In The Ultimate Books.

Chris Wallace said:
The Only Reason The 616 Panther Joined Them Was To Spy On Them; In Absence Of That Motive I Don't See It. Plus He Hasn't Even Been Introduced In The Ultimate Books.

It never was until Hudlin decided to retcon in there. :rolleyes:

Chris Wallace said:
Why "Rise of the Panther"? He's already king.
i think it refers to a rise from the unknown
i'm going to get a copy of this

Darthphere said:
It never was until Hudlin decided to retcon in there. :rolleyes:
FALSE!!!!
That was from Priest's run, not Hudlin's.

That'll Teach You Not To Be So Quick To Bash Hudlin-I Know That's A Favored Pastime Around Here.

:p

Chris Wallace said:
That'll Teach You Not To Be So Quick To Bash Hudlin-I Know That's A Favored Pastime Around Here.

Yeah my bad. Still, Hudlin didnt have to use it.

When Has He Used It? I Don't Recall Him Referencing It At All.

I think a good Ultimate Black Panther costume would be a sort of mix of a ninja/stealth suit, some high tech goodies, and the ceremonial warrior garb of African tradition.

Chris Wallace said:
When Has He Used It? I Don't Recall Him Referencing It At All.

Sometime during the first arc. I checked im not making it up.

I wonder if Hulk is gonna play nice this time with his teammates.

Watch him run off into the jungle and right into a Hulk animated movie...or even a Hulk vs. Wolverine animated movie. :)

GoldGoblin said:
I wonder if Hulk is gonna play nice this time with his teammates.

I hope we don't get another crack addict Bruce Banner.

This looks like the same garbage as the first one. If only Marvel weren't so cheap. I'll still get it though.

marcvader said:
This looks like the same garbage as the first one. If only Marvel weren't so cheap. [n]I'll still get it though.[/b]

:rolleyes::confused:

I hope the Avengers get in trouble and Nick Fury throws Banner out of a helicopter, I loved that in the comic.

ScarletSpider said:
I hope the Avengers get in trouble and Nick Fury throws Banner out of a helicopter, I loved that in the comic.

I thought Cap threw him out of the helicopter. HULK STRAIGHT!!!!!!

Darthphere said:
I thought Cap threw him out of the helicopter. HULK STRAIGHT!!!!!!
Nope. Just one of the soldiers given an order from Fury. Cap was too busy fighting the nude german dude (klauser or Kleiser or something. can't remember).

the unfortunate thing about the panther is that he's going to have an inevitable bout with cap and he's going to lose badly...

:(:(

it won't be the glory of the fantastic four cartoon when he took them all on and won

It'd be nice if they did a flashback type thing and showed Cap facing off with one of the previous Panthers and getting a pasting. Like that fight which appeared at the begining of MKs Blackpanther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"