Ultimate character vote part 1-round 16

Noah is bad ass but Hiro is sissy yeah!

No......no.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunar why don't you put a close date on the poll?

Two reasons:

1. There might be a draw on the closing date-meaning I can do then next round if there is a draw.

1. When I do set closing dates they never work for me:cmad:

Two reasons:

1. There might be a draw on the closing date-meaning I can do then next round if there is a draw.

1. When I do set closing dates they never work for me:cmad:

RA!!!! Grrr

OK :)

Don't you ever say anything bad about Peter. :cmad:
I love Peter. Normally, I'd think of marrying him and having his children so that I can have super-powered offsprings but last night... I felt like blowing his head off... along with Adam's. How can he not trust Hiro? Maybe he does. Episode ended before I get to find out.
The ball is in your court.
Vote and make a winner.
You didn't wait for me to vote! :mad: :(
Hiro... Please... :csad:
Too late. :csad:

I love Peter. Normally, I'd think of marrying him and having his children so that I can have super-powered offsprings but last night... I felt like blowing his head off... along with Adam's. How can he not trust Hiro? Maybe he does. Episode ended before I get to find out.

You didn't wait for me to vote! :mad: :(

Too late. :csad:

Someone voted, I thought it was you:csad:

Someone voted, I thought it was you:csad:
It's a public poll. You could've checked. :csad:
But anyway, how can Suresh get any vote at all? He's a goody-two-shoes, idiot. He better redeem himself soon (if that's even possible. He shot Mr. Bennett!! Grrrr!!!).

No......no.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95