ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE (spoilers)

GOODT!MES said:
So, is the surfer really a surfer? Last I saw he had wings. Also, how did Cap kick his @$$?

Yes! Cap did take down one of the Surfers!!!

It was acctually pretty awesome

and to be fair, the ultimate surfers dont seem to be all that powerful

XwolverineX said:
Yeah, but see in IC, there are actualy outcomes.

Superman powerless, Bludhaven destroyed, Superboy killed, Kyle becomin' Ion, etc..

This crossover seems to have no aftermath.

out of what you mentioned, 1 we know for sure won't last, 1 noises have been made that it won't last and the other 2 are hardly original.

Comics are almost always about the journey rather than the final destination.

This is an awesome mini. Great sci-fi vibe, which is impressive considering been mostly street-level action. I like how they contrast that with the superpowerful threat coming.

It's a cool story but I really hate the art. And is it just me or was this downed from a six parter to a five parter? It just started getting good too.

It's pretty lame that a three mini-series event that's soul purpose is to bring out Ultimate Gah Lak Tus, only includes him in one issue. :(

Mr. Green said:
It's pretty lame that a three mini-series event that's soul purpose is to bring out Ultimate Gah Lak Tus, only includes him in one issue. :(

I'm acctually enjoying Ultimae Extinction but I was thinking the same thing. As it stands we have one issue for Gah Lak Tus to arrive and be dealt with. Add to that the surfers and the heather douglas clones and its going to be a very cramped issue

I doubt Gah-Lak-Tus will even show up...Reed will use the Ultimate Ultimate Nullifer (man, that's like, way too many Ultimates) or whatever it is he's building and it'll go away :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"