Um...What Country are you From?

KAAAANADAAAAH!!!

Canada.

I liff in toronto and I luff it, the CN Tower doesn't exist

Corinthian™ said:
yes, however, you don't really know nothing. You did not took the Rio Grande for starters. You did not *****lapped mexico more than they ***** slapped USA. There's no lack of Birth Control in Mexico, in fact, it's increasing the birth control here.

Now let me tell you something, you seem like a little prick who is hurt that Mexicans are getting your jobs. Sorry bub, not Mexico's problem so don't lash out.

So please, try to quit those little punny comments unless you like to being labeled an ignorant

He has a point though when he said:

"In America, our ethinic problems may seem obviously but at least out there and being dealt with.

The are lots of ****ed situatons in other countries that are really bad. (France being just the tip of the iceberg)."

da creole kid said:
I'm sorry Corinthian that you are insecure jackass with sphincter so tight that your terds comes out as diamonds.

Anyway- American jobs are being outsouced to India

America won the happy side of the Rio Grande as the border when Mexico wanted futher north!

And although birth control is improving everywhere, RIGHT NOW. When you lose of a relatively major river valley BACK THEN. With birth control being used rather infrequently BACK THEN. An association of people who believe in no birth control and the poor people that follow makes a bad situation worse.

But what am I talking about. Mexico came out as world power in...
I don't care where the jobs are going.

If you call the happy side the one that suffered major damage in the Civil war and still if full of racism then you have the happy side.

And are you ****ing nuts? BACK THEN no one knew what Birth Control was. You are just trying to hold to something and trying to get back at me with puny attempts.

And if you look at it, Mexico has around 100 million people, which is not that bad compared to other countries...

and a little something for you

According to the World Bank, Mexico ranks 12th in the world in regard to GDP and has the fourth per capita income in Latin America; and it is firmly established as an upper middle-income country. Since the economic crisis of 1994–1995 the country has made an impressive economic recovery. According to the director for Colombia and Mexico of the World Bank, the population below the poverty level has decreased from 24.2% to 17.6% in the general population and from 42% to 27.9% in rural areas from 2000-2004.

Mexico is predominantly Roman Catholic (about 89% of the population). It is the nation with the second largest Catholic population, behind Brazil and before the United States.

so yeah...

Admiral_N8 said:
He has a point though when he said:

"In America, our ethinic problems may seem obviously but at least out there and being dealt with.

The are lots of ****ed situatons in other countries that are really bad. (France being just the tip of the iceberg)."
eh... didn't see it. Yeah, it has a point. Although I don't see it how this fits with the discussion we derailed

Corinthian™ said:
eh... didn't see it. Yeah, it has a point. Although I don't see it how this fits with the discussion we derailed

Ya i really didnt read it all, that point just caught my eye.

1. You should care where the jobs are going because they are not going to Mexico.

2. Yes we did have Civil War. Glad to see you learned that.

3. Dude- There were condoms since the 13th century. Just because there wasn't much practice doesn't negate that the theory was out there.

4. Yes Mexico has improved, lots of countries have improved. But you lost a prime piece of real estate back then and it resonates to why America can dick around the world and Mexico can't do **** about it.

And what your stats have to do with our discussion. I was arguing about The Mexican-American War. You're spewing meaningless statistics on that arena.

da creole kid said:
1. You should care where the jobs are going because they are not going to Mexico.

2. Yes we did have Civil War. Glad to see you learned that.

3. Dude- There were condoms since the 13th century. Just because there wasn't much practice doesn't negate that the theory was out there.

4. Yes Mexico has improved, lots of countries have improved. But you lost a prime piece of real estate back then and it resonates to why America can dick around the world and Mexico can't do **** about it.
One. No I don't. I care about jobs for Mexicans. What the USA wants of India Mexico doesn't have. What USA wants for Mexico only Canada has it too, but has higher wages, that is cheap transportation for goods.

2. And also, the Civil War was greatly influenced by the M-A war. Many of the issues in the Civil war sprouted from the land USA gained and the actual war between the two countries

III. there were condoms since the Romans. Trying to bring Birth Control to the 19th century is a foolish argument

d) Now your last comment is the one of an ignorant 15 year old. Please shush and go to sleep, kthxbai

and for the exta bonus round. The stats came from this "But what am I talking about. Mexico came out as world power in..."

which was 14th

What's your point? You mean the civil war was about the conflicts of America's western expansion?And that M-A was another stepping stone to that inevitable conflict? Yes, there was a Civil War, and America got better because of it.

However, Mexico lost M-A and suffered.

You are right about condoms, I was thinking about and actual 13th century condom I saw once a long time ago. But there were abortions back then, and I think your confusing theory and practice. It was around, the fact that no one used it was just cultural.

Oh I hate this website and/or computer!

Another post just crapped out on me.

Anyway, I apologize I can't finish my points, because you are obviously confused some the points I make. It is weird, but I can't make long more comprehensive posts for some reason.

Anyway- Your the idiot that needs to grow up!

When someone makes a reference to the movies, "Team America: World Police" and "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle".

Maybe you should not jump gun assume that I'm beer swilling American jingoist!

Nigeria... Would you like to give me your credit card numbers?

don't go giving my people a bad name you bastich, i'm more than capable of doing that MYSELF

:mad:

ps pass those details to me instead of Mentok

I am from England. To be more precise though, I am from Portchester, a village in Hampshire.

I'm from England, and I get the feeling I've already said that once in this thread.

I am from England :D I am from Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"