Homecoming "Uncle" Ben Parker casting ideas?

even if mjf was cast i dout they would really use his illeness in the character. He isnt always in bad shape. There is times yes he is more shakey then others. But if he was cast and its small type of role they could easily work around his shakey times and what not.
It affects his speech quite a bit though.

It affects his speech quite a bit though.

Yeah, in that recent BTTF segment for BTTF day on Jimmy Kimmel, MJF definitely wasn't as eloquent as in his heyday. Even his mannerisms are now affected. So it would be very difficult to hide it without incorporating it into the character. In that sitcom he did a couple of years back, of which I forget the name, he made it part of the story.

again like others said i really wouldnt want to waste a big big name guy for ben this go around as since we are skipping the origins we likely only see ben in a few scenes per film and they be dreams/visions/ or the occasional flashback we may see. So that is why i rather go a lesser name like michael j fox or nichalos hammond type. And a bigger name like tom hanks, greenwod, etc..... it would likely be more suited for them to be jonah then ben.

On michael speech i have see more recent stuff with him and he doesnt sound that bad. But still michael would be a fun choice for ben i say. But who ever ends up as ben i hope is cool too. Like i said before only thing i would be pissed on if we dont see ben at all. And his character is just used in refrence and a photo on a wall where we cant really get a good look at person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"