Uncut Gems

Luigi

Futurism
Reaction score
From acclaimed filmmakers Josh and Benny Safdie comes an electrifying crime thriller about Howard Ratner (Adam Sandler), a charismatic New York City jeweler always on the lookout for the next big score. When he makes a series of high-stakes bets that could lead to the windfall of a lifetime, Howard must perform a precarious high-wire act, balancing business, family, and encroaching adversaries on all sides, in his relentless pursuit of the ultimate win.
UncutGems_0HERO.jpg

Release date is December 13.

Thanks for creating the thread @PrehistoricDog

I was earlier thinking why you didn't create a new one and instead bumped the Good Time Thread so this is nice.

Nice to see Adam Sandler taking on another more serious role.

This one I'd see theatrically.

Crazy that there's no trailer for this.

Man this looks really ****ing good. I can already tell that Sandler is going to deliver in this, but I never really had any doubts that he wouldn't since this is from the guys who did Good Time. The soundtrack in this trailer is dope too.

I'm curious about Sandler apparently giving a good performance again but not much else. I'll still see it, I'm sure. A24 usually releases good movies.

This looks a LOT like Good Time but not as good.

4 words I'd never thought I say aloud - ' Oscar Nominee Adam Sandler'. Like seriously, that's how good this looks, and the reviews are saying as such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"