Underrated Films: Your Opinion

I really like "Enemy of the State." Tony Scott's best imo. And Gene Hackman's character being inspired by "The Conversation" was the proverbial cherry on top of the cake.

One film that I really like and think is underrated is Session 9.

Ink is an extremely under-rated film.

tumblr_lk3x3v4NuE1qf1dx3.gif

slr3u0.gif

104gj1k.gif

This, Pi. Fight Club.

And Apocalypto, I believe are far deeper than most people will ever let themselves understand. Off of soapbox

The Life of Pi and Fight Club are both hugely popular...?

Let's see...

Meet Joe Black
Fallen
The Invention of Lying
Man On Fire(the remake)

A lot of Critics don't like Fight Club and Pi is different than Life of Pi. Darren Aronofsky's Pi.

Oh, I see. I had no idea there were so many Pi films.

As to the critics, I pay no attention to them. I always thought Fight Club was beloved.

Fight Club HAS always been loved. It ain't underrated at all.

Walter Hill's "Red Heat." One of Arnold's best performances. I wish it had been John Belushi instead of Jim but he was ok.

Red Heat is a film I've been meaning to see. What did you think of Raw Deal?

Red Heat is a film I've been meaning to see. What did you think of Raw Deal?
I liked it but I prefer Red Heat because I think Arnold is really great in it and Walter Hill is a pretty good director. The scenes in Russia are a lot of fun.

'Three Men and a Baby'

Such an underrated movie. I love it!

2011's Winnie The Pooh is a tragically under-exposed movie. It has beautiful animation and it's smarter than 99% of other animated movies now. But no one knows it exists, much less seen it

2011's Winnie The Pooh is a tragically under-exposed movie. It has beautiful animation and it's smarter than 99% of other animated movies now. But no one knows it exists, much less seen it

I agree. I saw this in cinemas and loved it, worth watching for The Backson song alone.

This, Pi. Fight Club.

And Apocalypto, I believe are far deeper than most people will ever let themselves understand. Off of soapbox

The Life of Pi and Fight Club are both hugely popular...?
Honestly, even with how popular Fight Club is, I don't think most people will ever understand how deep it is.

You might be right. Years ago, my friend laughed at me because I said Fight Club wasn't a fighting movie.

Funny that Fight Club is being mentioned, I haven't seen that movie in many years, and I was looking forward to watching it again. Any advice for me to enjoy it a little more this time around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"