Uneal Tournament 3 System Requirements

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
they have finally been revealed. This is from IGN

October 3, 2007 - Midway and Epic Games have released the system requirements for Unreal Tournament III.

According to an announcement made today, the multiplayer first-person shooter will run best on a machine with a 2.4+ GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of system RAM, an NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ video card and 8 GB of hard drive space, running Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista.

Minimum system requirements for the game are a 2.0+ GHz single-core processor, 512 MB of system RAM, NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ video card and 8 GB of hard drive space.

The latest installment in the Unreal series is scheduled for a Nov. 12 U.S. release date and is expected to be released in Europe on Nov. 16. Australian gamers should see the game Nov. 30

http://pc.ign.com/articles/824/824746p1.html

mine should be fine except I have a 1.87 GHZ dual core. Still that shouldnt be too much of an issue

It'll be fine. Just turn off a lot of worthless apps from Task Manager.

mine should be fine except I have a 1.87 GHZ dual core. Still that shouldnt be too much of an issue

1.87 ghz dual core > 2.00 ghz single core, by a lot, you should be fine.

1.87 ghz dual core > 2.00 ghz single core, by a lot, you should be fine.
stupid me. I read the min requirement as 2.0 GHz dual core and not single. Yeah my PC is more than fine

I just got my new GeForce 8800GT the other day....and wet my pants a little when I started the demo up. Beautiful. So who's going to be playing? What's your ingame name?

Mines A_Woman_Driver or [0hr]A_Woman_Driver, depending on if I have my clan tag on.

Jesus christ, the budget system I'm building barely meets the recommended requirements.

Still haven't played it 'cause I've been too into Mass Effect and Crysis, but I'll get it soon.. I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"