The Winter Soldier Update the outfit for next solo film

i've made these once..and from the looks of the spy pics its an updated suit based on the one from the winter soldier but with the more iconic colors from the first avenger.
i guess they leave away the white stripes on the front and mix it with the first suit...and i like that it isnt so formfitting anymore...
it was like they set him up in avengers...here dress as a blue ash flash and roll over :-)

That looks so much better than crappy one he wore last time

So glad to see he'll be getting a costume worthy of the character this time round in Avengers. That cowl looks fantastic as well.

A definite upgrade. I especially love the Avengers "A" symbols on the shoulders. Maybe they're a unifying team element on the costumes?

Yeah he'll definitely need a new suit after Winter Soldier. Using the Age of Ultron one makes sense.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Cap costume

Amazing costume I wonder if Marvel/Disney/Feige reined in Whedon's input on the costume design

That looks so much better than crappy one he wore last time
Amen for that

Those pics look great! Probably the best suit yet.
For me it goes TFA > TWS WW2 = AoU = TWS Stealth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Avengers Assemble

I still like his outfit in The Avengers. But, I agree that the Age of Ultron one is better.

Okay that's it, no more vastly different costumes for Cap. We can tweak for the next actor but unless it's Bucky(and I hope it's not even though I loved his tenure and wish it was still ongoing), we've basically hit that spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"