USC Football scandal. Earth Shaking stuff.

ScottyBBadd said:
Freshman back up.
Booty has back problems and will be out untill fall because he is having back surgery. And, Sinchez was supposed to be the next big thing. He probably will be.

Texas didn't walk over 'SC in the game. But, it was an emotional ass whooping. They should've put Bush in as a decoy on that 4th down.

Sad news. Keith Jakson is retiring. That Rose Bowl game is his last.

Whoa Nellie, Keith! Whoa Nellie, indeed.

Tangled Web said:
Booty has back problems and will be out untill fall because he is having back surgery. And, Sinchez was supposed to be the next big thing. He probably will be.

Texas didn't walk over 'SC in the game. But, it was an emotional ass whooping. They should've put Bush in as a decoy on that 4th down.

Sad news. Keith Jakson is retiring. That Rose Bowl game is his last.

Whoa Nellie, Keith! Whoa Nellie, indeed.

thats what im sayin should have used bush as a decoy!!!!!!!:mad: bad move on pete carroll...

okay okay..you win tangled..SC is a mess now :(

See. I'm not crazy. This crap has gone on for a long time. I can go on forever about the sins of usc.

Tangled Web said:
See. I'm not crazy. This crap has gone on for a long time. I can go on forever about the sins of usc.

all i was sayin was all schools everywhere... and thier athletes get BENEFITS...but this whole sexual assualt is just wrong man....

i know SC is no angel....but i just didnt like how you think UCLA doesnt do the same things..k well maybe not the SAME things...but recieve benefits..its nationwide..this other crap..is intolerable..i love my school and all but morals is morals:down :(

It is official Mario Williams over Reggie Bush, Vince Young goes before Matt Leinart, LenDale White and Winston Justice fall out of the 1st round.

DarthRekal said:
one drive...one play????

so then reggie WALKED OVER the texans that game too then.....

yeah thats logic at its best:up:

your football IQ is astounding

Well when you're dealing with a team like USC you can expect their star aka Reggie Bush to get the ball as often as possible, thats why he scores so much. But when you have Texas' quarterback, who shouldn't be scoring that often, scoring 3 times on you in one game then somethings either very wrong with your defense or you're just ****ing stupid.

Mr. Smash'n Bash said:
Well when you're dealing with a team like USC you can expect their star aka Reggie Bush to get the ball as often as possible, thats why he scores so much. But when you have Texas' quarterback, who shouldn't be scoring that often, scoring 3 times on you in one game then somethings either very wrong with your defense or you're just ****ing stupid.

Maybe a little of both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"