Use of Playstation Network has been Suspended

Borax

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone else getting this message?

I've tried 4 different accounts and each one of them says the same thing

Did you cheat? j/k :D

I haven't tried logging on lately.

Nope... never do either, I was playing FIFA '08 offline, knocked the PS3 off and when I came on again that's all it says for all 4 accounts... can't even enjoy a good online game at the moment :(

Nevermind... the PSN is down

off.jpg

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Network

I just hope it means they're doing something with it to make improvements etc

COD4 COMES OUT TODAY, NOT VERY GOOD TIMING,:mad: ALTHOUGH WE COULD JUST PLAY THE CAMPAIGN UNTIL THE PSN IS BACK UP,:D BUT LIKE YOU SAID, HOPEFULLY IT'S TO MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND IF THAT'S THE CASE THEY'RE FORGIVEN!!!:oldrazz::D:up:

No, I'm sure they're working on making it worse. Trust me. My friend's brother's dog's trainer has a cousin who works for Sony.

IT BROKE LOLOLLSOLL

Looks like Sony could (finally) be prepping the release of the PSN cards outside of Japan.

339u728.jpg

FINALLY, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THOSE!!!:D:up:

COD4 COMES OUT TODAY, NOT VERY GOOD TIMING,:mad: ALTHOUGH WE COULD JUST PLAY THE CAMPAIGN UNTIL THE PSN IS BACK UP,:D BUT LIKE YOU SAID, HOPEFULLY IT'S TO MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND IF THAT'S THE CASE THEY'RE FORGIVEN!!!:oldrazz::D:up:

And then once your finished with the 4 hour long single player campaign, what are you going to do? :p

And then once your finished with the 4 hour long single player campaign, what are you going to do? :p

KEEP PLAYING R&C, LIKE I'M ABOUT TO DO RIGHT NOW, ON MY SECOND PLAY THROUGH!!!:oldrazz::D:up:

KEEP PLAYING R&C, LIKE I'M ABOUT TO DO RIGHT NOW, ON MY SECOND PLAY THROUGH!!!:oldrazz::D:up:

Now that I'll drink to. I went out and finally bought my 80 gig PS3 last week all because my beloved Lombax was now in stores. I will say I hate the friggin Tornado launcher though.

All I need now is some suggestions as to what else is good that is now available. Don't say Lair or Heavenly Sword...tried both of them and didn't care for them.

I do want to play Uncharted though.:csad:

Well Uncharted comes out on the 20th, and a demo will be out in 2 days. As for full games, Resistance, also by Insomniac, is a very good console FPS, Orange Box will presumably be out soon, Virtua Fighter 5 is the best fighting game on the market, and if you don't feel like spending money, then there are plenty of demos to download.

Yea, I'm tempted to try Resistance, mostly because I trust Insomniac and their ability to make some great games.

Uncharted I really want to try, and I can't wait for Street Fighter II HD. :up:

I may have to pick up VF5, that does look very fun. Is it online?

Nah, unfortunately it doesn't look like Sega will release a patch for the PS3 version.

Once again, Sega lames out. :down

But considering they resurrected my beloved Nights....then I forgive them. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"