Valentina Sampaio: Victoria's Secret First Transgender Model

This is a real person, not CGI? Because wow! That's just next level amazing.

Yeah she's real.

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-1564994895.jpg

963430-500w.jpg

rs_634x1024-190804121935-634-valentina-sampaio-victoria-s-secret-backstage-instagram-cjh-080119.jpg

I didnt know she was transgender when I first saw her pics.

She and Carmen Carrera make me confuse. But they are technically women now, so uh. I don't know what to make of it. Eh, If I had no bills issues, I would marry both. Enough money to not give a damn.
:D:
tumblr_pvbrruIf8z1u5i578o2_400.gif

Last edited:
So beautiful, wow.

She looks amazing.

Good for Victoria's Secret to include her. Now they just need to start including a few less traditional model shapes to their catalogue.

Strange days. If this were a story about a “typical” Victoria Secret model, there might be questions to do with sexual exploitation and/or objectification. But in this case, we celebrate the social progress. :cwink:

Strange days. If this were a story about a “typical” Victoria Secret model, there might be questions to do with sexual exploitation and/or objectification. But in this case, we celebrate the social progress. :cwink:
Is it a double standard? Kinda.

Is it a double standard? Kinda.
Equal opportunity sexual exploitation and objectification.

We don’t discriminate here. Everyone gets ogled.

Yup, im all for Picture threads to enjoy the beauty of the human body...people work, pay and do a lot to look like they desire...that should be celebrated more around here.:cwink:

The Wrestling thread sometimes does that, but way too little.

Wasn't there a huge pictures thread years ago but had to be closed/wiped due to copyright reasons?

I believe such threads are now "banned" here.

Wasn't there a huge pictures thread years ago but had to be closed/wiped due to copyright reasons?

I believe such threads are now "banned" here.
There was an entire forum for that with celebrities before a photographer went overboard on copyright claims and made a big stink. Rather than fight him on it the site owners shut down the forum entirely.

It wasn't a photographer, it was lawyers who were going around threatening various users with copyright infringement, and the site owners instituting a "three strikes" rule where if you had three photos violating copyright rules, you were automatically perma-banned, which given the existence of threads like that, would have put a lot of people in trouble.

Guess that's a no go on that thread idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"