Endgame Valkyrie - Tessa Thompson

So she's officially part of the cast? Did they ever say if she was snapped out of exsistence or not?

I do think she is coming back. And her return would be incredible. If Hammerdown's Hel theory is correct, which I personally believe, then I think we could see Valkyrie back in A4.

If the movie takes place few years after Avengers 3, is there any chance of seeing her helping Thor in new Asgard?

If the movie takes place few years after Avengers 3, is there any chance of seeing her helping Thor in new Asgard?

I really hope so. But I think she should rejoin Thor during A4, and then at the end (assuming Thor survives) they rebuild Asgard together. She needs more screen-time.

Maybe she gets one of those Mass Effect outfits if she joins up with Thor and Rocket.

Maybe she gets one of those Mass Effect outfits if she joins up with Thor and Rocket.
tenor.gif

I think she could look good in one of those. :cool:

Yes, more of Tessa's Valkyrie please. Her fight with Loki and her character in Ragnarok impressed me even though Valkyrie's suppose to be blonde/white like in the comics. Tessa's a believable fighter and badass.

I had my doubts, but she won me over. Dear White People, especially, is one of her best performances. She's the only reason I'll watch the MIB reboot.

I had my doubts, but she won me over. Dear White People, especially, is one of her best performances. She's the only reason I'll watch the MIB reboot.
I didn’t know she was in that. Will have to check it out.

Yes, more of Tessa's Valkyrie please. Her fight with Loki and her character in Ragnarok impressed me even though Valkyrie's suppose to be blonde/white like in the comics. Tessa's a believable fighter and badass.
Ragnarok was a great intro for her. Hopefully she gets to hang out with Thor a lot more as a result. (especially now the Warriors Three have been wasted :csad:)

She's a fun character with lots of potential and I would love to see her interact with Larson's Captain Marvel (I can easily see them bonding over their shared love of booze :o), but man, her grey costume has got to be one of the ugliest costumes in the entire MCU.

She badly needs a new one. Something close to this would be perfect:

DikGxvmX4AYG9Rm

Oh, and she also needs another winged steed.

Make sure you get the movie rather than the Netflix show if you're looking for her. (Though I recommend both.) I forgot she was in it even though she's the main character.
Thanks for that. I didn't know both existed so easily might have got the wrong one.

She's a fun character with lots of potential and I would love to see her interact with Larson's Captain Marvel (I can easily see them bonding over their shared love of booze :o), but man, her grey costume has got to be one of the ugliest costumes in the entire MCU.

She badly needs a new one. Something close to this would be perfect:

DikGxvmX4AYG9Rm

Oh, and she also needs another winged steed.
Great post. I agree totally with everything in it. :up:

She's a lot of fun, as I hope Cap Marvel will be. Can imagine them in a booze challenge against each other. :funny:

And there is a lot of room for improvement on the costume front, with your suggestion there looking awesome. She would look so much better with that. A winged steed like she had in the flashback would be amazing.

Really solid film. Also, she's in "Sorry To Bother You".

Unbelievable that she's 35.
Impressive stuff. And I had no idea of that either! She looks great.

Actually...her costume looks awesome, because she's in it. No need for change there.

I just don't see her keeping that ancient ass costume now that Hela is defeated and the Valkyries avenged. Plus I just want to see her in an armor that looks more like the one from the comics.

Can imagine them in a booze challenge against each other. :funny:
That would be hilarious. :hehe: Larson and Thompson seem to be on pretty good terms, I bet they'd really like to be in a MCU movie together.

I just don't see her keeping that ancient ass costume now that Hela is defeated and the Valkyries avenged. Plus I just want to see her in an armor that looks more like the one from the comics.

That would be hilarious. :hehe: Larson and Thompson seem to be on pretty good terms, I bet they'd really like to be in a MCU movie together.
Make it happen Feige!

Valkyrie was the one I was missing the most from part 1. Can’t wait to see her again.

If they had her from the beginning they would have won :D

You'd expect her to be seeking out Thor after the events on the ship and then the snap. Really hope she joins up with him there early.

Last edited:
WHY DIDN'T THEY GO WITH THIS COSTUME??! It DOES look infinitely better than the grey one in Ragnarok.

DikGxvmX4AYG9Rm

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"