Valkyrie - Tessa Thompson

I did like her appearance in Avengers: End Game where New Asgard was a fishing village.

Tessa Thompson's Valkyrie Gets A Name - Mighty Valkyries #1 Spoilers

runa.jpg

Last edited:
I know this will sound like heresy but I'd prefer another actress as Valkyrie. Tessa Thompson is a fine actress but I always pictured Valkyrie as a statuesque, Amazonian beauty and let's face it, Thompson isn't exactly the tallest actress out there.

Which reminds me, why do they always pair Hemsworth with much shorter co-stars?

I know this will sound like heresy but I'd prefer another actress as Valkyrie. Tessa Thompson is a fine actress but I always pictured Valkyrie as a statuesque, Amazonian beauty and let's face it, Thompson isn't exactly the tallest actress out there.

Are you suggesting that Tessa isn't beautiful?

Which reminds me, why do they always pair Hemsworth with much shorter co-stars?
I think Tessa does a fine job with the character though. In terms of standards of beauty I guess those vary on the eye of the beholder. Personally and in that regard I think she’s cute.

The height thing to me is a non-issue.

Yeah, and She is a good actress. The height doesn't bother me much.

It's just a pet peeve of me. In the DCEU I found annoying the fact that Batman/Ben Affleck was noticeably taller than Superman/Henry Cavill.

I get it, mate. In that particular case, it bothered me too! Just because we could compare the two.

A hint at the plot of TLT.

s-l1600.jpg

I hope Valkyrie has a big part to play along with the 2 Thors to take down Gorr, who should be a very high level threat.

I hope Valkyrie has a big part to play along with the 2 Thors to take down Gorr, who should be a very high level threat.

Same here, but if Gorr is as powerful as Hela or stronger she's gonna need a big power boost or a plot device to help her do so judging her power levels in Ragnarok.

Same here, but if Gorr is as powerful as Hela or stronger she's gonna need a big power boost or a plot device to help her do so judging her power levels in Ragnarok.
I’m hoping she is getting that after being ruler of Asgard for a while. They didn’t show her powers clearly enough for me in Ragnarok.

I’m hoping she is getting that after being ruler of Asgard for a while. They didn’t show her powers clearly enough for me in Ragnarok.

True, all we know is she just has super strength and durability.

True, all we know is she just has super strength and durability.
Well there where reports a while back that her powers where going to be expanded upon in TLT, such as the gift to sense someone’s eminent death which is comic accurate.

Well there where reports a while back that her powers where going to be expanded upon in TLT, such as the gift to sense someone’s eminent death which is comic accurate.

Lol that's all? Lame

Super strength, durability and skills with her Valkyire blade are probably enough as long as they are at sufficient scale (to make it worth having her fighting alongside the Thors) and they demonstrate that properly through some feats.

Super strength, durability and skills with her Valkyire blade are probably enough as long as they are at sufficient scale (to make it worth having her fighting alongside the Thors) and they demonstrate that properly through some feats.

Yeah she needs some bigger feats than she had in Ragnarok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"