Vengeance Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Spaceballs said:
vengposter7gn.jpg

:eek: Wow she looks Hot . :up: :up:

I can almost bet she finds out or comes very close to finding out Clarks Secret before Lana during their encounters

Spaceballs said:
I can almost bet she finds out or comes very close to finding out Clarks Secret before Lana during their encounters

Seeing how Lana finds out about Clark's powers in the episode that airs before this one, I think that is unlikely.

triplet said:
Seeing how Lana finds out about Clark's powers in the episode that airs before this one, I think that is unlikely.

Well she PROBABLY finds out. I dunno this doesnt seem like a throw away Character. Would be nice to have someone give Clark a run for his Money

Spaceballs said:
Well she PROBABLY finds out. I dunno this doesnt seem like a throw away Character. Would be nice to have someone give Clark a run for his Money

She "probably" finds out?

I guess we'll see, but I still find your theory unlikely because of the spoilery images that have come out from Reckoning.

She is definitely hott... I hope this episode actually deals with Clark's grief more than how they've done so with similar situations in the past.

Oh yeah triplet, when's your review going to be up at chloesite??

Jay1/2Dub said:
She is definitely hott... I hope this episode actually deals with Clark's grief more than how they've done so with similar situations in the past.

Oh yeah triplet, when's your review going to be up at chloesite??

I sent it to Craig last night and he didn't say when he'd get it put up. However, he's probably still fretting over the server problems for the forums so it could take a day or two to get that up.

Kal-El 8 said:
:eek: Wow she looks Hot.
LOL! I'm very hetero female, but I totally agree! :up:

Funny! :D

Spaceballs said:
Who? Maya? Clark spills to Lana in Reckoning, and he does so in the most thorough way you can possibly imagine. Fanboys (and girls) are going to have a serious geekgasm during the FOS scene. Trust me on this. ;)

AgentPat said:
Who? Maya? Clark spills to Lana in Reckoning, and he does so in the most thorough way you can possibly imagine. Fanboys (and girls) are going to have a serious geekgasm during the FOS scene. Trust me on this. ;)

I am sure most fans have been waiting for the big reveal for Lana but if Clark turns back time & she forgets I think most will be ticked off

Serene said:
Funny you should say that. :)

If they don't kill her off, perhaps they are thinking spin-off. It's been nagging me since I first read the spoilers of this ep, and now seeing that poster, I know why. This SO much reminds me of the last season of Highlander, where they were only contracted for 13 eps (half a normal season) and 6 of those eps were for potential "spin-off girls." Truthfully, it was a sad and sucky final season, but it did end up with a phenomenal series finale.

Funny you should say that, Serene...

And nice to see thee ol' Highlander mentioned round these parts...
(agreed on your last point by the way...aware of the 'rebirth' happening soon?)

Would be nice to see BOP on DVD sometime soon, as well...

;)

JackMercy said:

Would be nice to see BOP on DVD sometime soon, as well...

;)

Jack, we need Adrian Paul on Smallville as Zod, if not him then Jason Isaacs, oh and I want a casting credit ;)

The Incredible Hulk said:
Jack, we need Adrian Paul on Smallville as Zod, if not him then Jason Isaacs, oh and I want a casting credit ;)

I'm workin' on it!

;)

nice :up: see it's all about the fanbase crossovers. then we'll just get a season finale episode with Paul, Marsters, Wopat, and someone with ties to Star Trek, and just imagine the confluence of geeks you'd have tuned into watch that thing :eek: It might like rip a hole in space/time continuum :eek:

nice :up: see it's all about the fanbase crossovers. then we'll just get a season finale episode with Paul, Marsters, Wopat, and someone with ties to Star Trek, and just imagine the congregation of geeks you'd have tuned into watch that thing :eek: It might like rip a whole in space/time continuum :eek:

Hulk, all I can say is, great minds think alike...

It's springtime, it's finale time, it's Super-time, and it's Smallville...

Bigger, better, faster, more, is what everyone will be asking for!

Take last year and add about 25%, wouldn't that be great...?

;)

JackMercy said:

The answer is yes, ooooh yes. (really geeky HL reference) ;)

I keep tabs on HL happenings still. AP had a weblog of sorts with reports from the set of the new movie. It actually sounds pretty interesting, not that I wouldn't have seen it anyway.

Old fannish web habits die hard, ya know?

...just imagine the confluence of geeks you'd have tuned into watch that thing :eek: It might like rip a hole in space/time continuum :eek:
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Add me to the list of geeks that would be forever grateful to get AP on SV as Zod. I'm foaming at the mouth just thinking about it. Man!!!

Oh, and as far as finales go, please let this not be the last hurrah. :( I know folks wanted to end on a high note, but it's just WAY too good to end now. I don't give a rat's patootie about two "Supermen" happening at the same time. *ahem* We all have our priorities, doncha know? :p

Description for Vengeance from comicscontinuum.

"Clark (Tom Welling) discovers the new reporter at the Daily Planet, a bespectacled, bumbling woman named Maya (Quinones), is actually a masked avenger who fights crime at night. Meanwhile, Clark's bottled-up grief threatens to get the best of him."

As feared by alot of posters here, I bet Clark starts off down the path of Batman/Bruce Wayne, but by episodes end he will remember some wisdom from his father or receive some influence from the women in his life that this is not the way for a Superman.

avidreader said:
As feared by alot of posters here, I bet Clark starts off down the path of Batman/Bruce Wayne, but by episodes end he will remember some wisdom from his father or receive some influence from the women in his life that this is not the way for a Superman.
Y'know, I never put those two points together, but it doesn't bother me. In fact, if that is indeed what they do - Clark takes his grief out on some perp while preventing a crime, but realizes by ep's end that it's not the right thing to do, or it's just not what HE wants to do, I think it will be a fantastic episode. Part of the fun in Batman/Superman crossover comics is seeing how they butt heads constantly. They have diametrically opposed ways of getting the same job done, and that aspect can be very entertaining. We all know Batman's approach and WHY he acts the way he does. This would be awesome character development for Superman because it would show WHY he chooses to use a completely different approach to the same challenge.

This ep is looking better and better. I can't wait!!! :up: :D

AgentPat said:
Y'know, I never put those two points together, but it doesn't bother me. In fact, if that is indeed what they do - Clark takes his grief out on some perp while preventing a crime, but realizes by ep's end that it's not the right thing to do, or it's just not what HE wants to do, I think it will be a fantastic episode. Part of the fun in Batman/Superman crossover comics is seeing how they butt heads constantly. They have diametrically opposed ways of getting the same job done, and that aspect can be very entertaining. We all know Batman's approach and WHY he acts the way he does. This would be awesome character development for Superman because it would show WHY he chooses to use a completely different approach to the same challenge.

This ep is looking better and better. I can't wait!!! :up: :D

Excellent points, both from you and avid, Pat! :up:

I do love the superman/batman comics I've read... they can be highly entertaining to see how differently the men came to be who they are. I loved that beginning part of Loeb's Superman/Batman series where they talk about their origins... It's brilliant.

This one should be an excellent episode!

I am verry exited to see this episode cause the actress that is playing Maya is actualy from my home town of Lares Puerto Rico and let me tell u she is Super HOT :D Her name is Denise Quiñones and here is a realy hot picture of her so enjoy guys :D
denise-m-quinones-02-0.656158447265625-l.jpg

If Denise gets to see this I can only say !!!!! PUERTO RICO!!!!!!!! WEPA!!!!!!!

Did anyone else notice that Jonathan and a young Clark were in the trailer for this episode?

Clark looks like he is dealing with some pretty big emotional issues.

Yea I cant wait to see him discover which route he'll take in this eppy. The punisher/batman vigilante route or the boy scout justice. We all know what he takes but it'll be an interesting journy (especially how hes dealing with his emotions now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"