21651447.jpg

21651451.jpg

Piss-off Clark vs. Snake

21651453.jpg

Maya,Clark vs. Snake

21651455.jpg

Maya vs. Snake

21651457.jpg

Maya look's Better without The (stupid Mask)
21651462.jpg

Is That a Kryptonite necklace around her neck ?
21651463.jpg

Maya look's like Huntress in this pic .
21651470.jpg

Clark & Maya

smsvmos said:
I am verry exited to see this episode cause the actress that is playing Maya is actualy from my home town of Lares Puerto Rico and let me tell u she is Super HOT :D Her name is Denise Quiñones and here is a realy hot picture of her so enjoy guys :D
denise-m-quinones-02-0.656158447265625-l.jpg

If Denise gets to see this I can only say !!!!! PUERTO RICO!!!!!!!! WEPA!!!!!!!

MEOW :eek: She's look's Hot :up: :up:

i think im one of the few guys here that thought she looked ugly in the promo poster..

This season can only get better now that I've watched that clip.

I wonder what the season finale shall have?!!

CLARK MEETS A FEMALE AVENGER — Clark (Tom Welling) discovers the new reporter at the Daily Planet, a bespectacled, bumbling woman named Maya (Denise Quinones, former “Miss Universe”), is actually a masked avenger who fights crime at night. Meanwhile, Clark’s bottled-up grief threatens to get the best of him.

Well I Guess Alfred was right.

From Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

ALFRED: Vengeance blackens the soul,Bruce. I always feared you would become that which you fought against. You walked the edge of that abyss every night, but you haven't fallen in and I thank Heaven for that. But Andrea fell into that pit years ago, and no one, not even you, could have pulled her back.

I think The TPTB are going to show us A Clark Kent that after his Father's Death was very Close to walking down The Same path as Bruce Wayne/BATMAN exsept (Clark would use his super powers to kill The bad guys instead of turning them over to The Law, like SUPERMAN does.) He would become The very evil (FOTW's) he's Fought against for so long .

Kal-El 8 said:

I think The TPTB are going to show us A Clark Kent that after his Father's Death was very Close to walking down The Same path as Bruce Wayne/BATMAN exsept (Clark would use his super powers to kill The bad guys instead of turning them over to The Law, like SUPERMAN does.) He would become The very evil (FOTW's) he's Fought against for so long .

I agree. I think that's exactly where this episode is taking us. What I'm going to find interesting is what it is that will pull him back.

We've seen that shot of him with the tear in his eye, maybe watching a video of him as a youngster with his dad. Will that inspire him.

I'm looking forward to these post-death episodes. They are going to have some great story telling.

avidreader said:
What I'm going to find interesting is what it is that will pull him back.

I hope it's Lois like in " Pariah"

Clark was about to kill Tim, But Lois stoped him.

(That's one of the many things only Lois can do for Clark/SUPERMAN, On many different time in The SUPERMAN story, Clark almost when off the deep end. And Lois was their to bring him back. She reminds him He would be no better than the evil he's Fought)

So I hope it's Lois if not Jonathan would be just as good .

rumpuso said:

It's funny how sometimes Kreuk let's her Canadian accent slip through on certain words. Listen to how she says "bottled". :D Aint no "Kansas-ians" talking like that....

Kal-El 8 said:

my thoughts exactly :up:

I cant work out what it says, and why is she looking at the camera?

"SUPER" was what I was talking about but it does say like "SUPERC" something. the rest of the word is out of frame in that shot, on purpose I'd guess

wow, clarks wearing DARK colors in this eppy. oooooo. :D

triplet said:
Heee... :D :up:

<------ Notice the new custom text? Hee...

I'm now a freelance writer! Pay is crap and I won't work every week it looks like but he liked my writing enough to sign me on!

:D

I'm happy!

Congrat's Trip. It's so cool that you get paid for something for you love to do.

I had a friend that recently got 50 bucks for 3 lines of type in a magazine. Hey, it's a start!

Good luck and I hope it only gets better from here.
icon10.gif

21651447.jpg

...you have a bald head...and I dont like that.

Dnsk said:
Odd considering a certain friend of his is bald :p

haha, not for very long. In fact I dont think they're friends anymore after thursdays eppy.

Mike_D202 said:
haha, not for very long. In fact I dont think they're friends anymore after thursdays eppy.

Lex did nothing though & besides Clark brought that on himself for pushing Lana away & Lana is just choosing to go to the Person slowly that has been trusted her & told her the truth which Clark will never do. You can only blame Clark for that. Lana & Clark are like Rachel & Ross

Cant wait for Clark to say

"We were on a bbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk"

KikiDee said:
Congrat's Trip. It's so cool that you get paid for something for you love to do.

I had a friend that recently got 50 bucks for 3 lines of type in a magazine. Hey, it's a start!

Good luck and I hope it only gets better from here.
icon10.gif

Thanks. :D

I'm happy, luckily since it's only part-time I can still get unemployment as long as I don't make more than my checks (which I don't think I'm in any danger of doing, btw) so unless something a lot better comes along, I can make do with the unemployment and the pittance I'll be getting for this.

But getting paid to write is always good. :D

Maybe I'm alone here but I can't wait to see every episode from here on out, in the wake of Reckoning... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"