Vengeance in the Theaters

KnightB

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time lurker but inactive member here hoping to create a thread where people can post their theater experiences for The Batman as we get closer to the release of our long awaited bat film. With maybe some people unable to get those big promotional experiences because of the state of the world, please feel free to share any pics or posts of what your theater is or has been doing for the movie. Or even how you attend your showing (your shirt, costume, group/date matching attire, theater standees, theater giveaways/freebies etc.). My theater thankfully is open, but we haven’t had posters on display in months nor any standees like I’ve seen other theaters have so it would be great to see what the hype and promotion is like in other places around the world! I know the general forum posts this stuff at times, but this can be the main stop that can be almost like a virtual premiere for us to enjoy together around the world.

I’ll definitely be posting how I attend my premiere either in drifter Bruce cosplay with a The Batman shirt under my jacket or a Batfleck cosplay (still saving for the Batman suit ><).

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s preparation and experiences for going to see the movie! Less than a week to go!!!

Saw The Batman last night in my batfleck suit (still saving up to do a Battinson suit) and loved the film so much! Also took pics with a few people who came to the movies.

20220303_180530.jpg

You know, it was kind of depressing to sit in the cinema and see that virtually every previewed movie was either by Marvel and/or Disney. Though there weren't many movies previewed, admittedly. You could hear a pin drop after Morbius' trailer ended with something like 'Another Marvel Legend Comes to the Big Screen' lol. I don't think my audience felt convinced.

I only remember DS2 and Morbius trailers playing at my theater. I think there were a few more but can’t remember them. They obviously didn’t leave much of an impression on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"